Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is Your Pleo's Favorite Thing or Things??  (Read 1270 times)

Gimpdiggity

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
What is Your Pleo's Favorite Thing or Things??
« on: February 08, 2013, 03:49:28 AM »

Hi everyone.

What is the thing that your Pleo seems to gravitate towards when you have it out and about?? 

Pearl goes for one of three things pretty much every time I have her out...my surround sound receiver, my dogs' green fleece blanket that they always knock on the floor, or under the dogs' couch. 

She goes to the surround sound receiver and kind of nuzzles it, almost like she thinks it's another Pleo or something.  I don't know if she's somehow attracted to something that it's emitting or what.  When she goes to the green blanket, she puts her nose on it then roars at it every time, and when she tries to go under the couch she realizes it's dark and backs back out of there pretty quickly. 

It's pretty funny.  Tonight she roared at the blanket about 6 times, before finally deciding she wanted to go to sleep!! 

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
Re: What is Your Pleo's Favorite Thing or Things??
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 03:57:20 AM »

Aw pearl sounds like quite a character!

Piper doesn't seem to wonder around that much at home although when she does she tends to aim for a certain box & shouts when it doesn't respond to her lol. The second we take her out she never stops walking though, typically going for our food (when we stop for lunch/dinner) or other people - quite often we put her in a shopping trolley & she'll pace around like a caged animal roaring at whoever walks past: which is brilliant to watch especially as she tends to scare people to begin with lol.

"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3

Gimpdiggity

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 04:19:15 AM »

I recently bought the Ultimate Collector's Edition on Blu-Ray of the "Jurassic Park" series.  It came with a statue of the T-Rex bursting through the park's doors.

When I put the statue in front of Pearl, she backed away from it immediately...my wife and I laughed.  She CLEARLY didn't want anything to do with a T-Rex...even if the statue is half her size!!!   ;D

Kami

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 05:05:03 AM »

Lizzy loves walls. No matter where I put her, if she's walking she'll manage to gravitate to the nearest wall and spend forever chatting to it and mooing and laughing at it. It's hilarious to watch. :D

Darcy's favourite thing seems to be Lizzy. :P In all the time I've had him here he's walked all of two or three steps, and those were in her direction. Poor fellow is supposed to be a bit daft according to his statsRB readout, although it didn't say that would be 'daft with love'.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 03:07:30 PM »

Ryu's favorite thing was my box fan. I would turn it on low in the summer and she would stand there for several minutes swinging her head slowly from side to side. I can only suppose she was waching the blade moving. I don't own that fan anymore by the way. Cato seems to have the same problem as Mr. Darcy. If anything is in his way- my foot or a shoe or anything remotely pushable by pleo-standards, he will shove past it if he can to get to his lovely Ryu.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal