Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Redwoods Pleo Township Get a Surprise Package !  (Read 1626 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
The Redwoods Pleo Township Get a Surprise Package !
« on: January 10, 2013, 07:17:15 PM »

What a surprise to find a surprise package in our mailbox on New Year's Eve. We decided to open it on New Year's Day, what better way to start 2013 off then with something special. Let me know which one your Pleos would like best!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgkmW3bNKQk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgkmW3bNKQk</a>      RedwoodsMama  :cat-hug:and the Pleo Township of the Redwoods
 *snowman03*

A very very special Thanks to Kat and her Pleos for making this a great way to start the Year. P8) P:-*

Just a note, for best watching , I allways use the full screen when possible, that way you can see better detail. Hope you guys appreciate the wonderful outfits as much as we do!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 07:20:05 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: The Redwoods Pleo Township Get a Surprise Package !
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 04:42:49 PM »

Hey RWM I'm so glad you and your gang like the Christmas presents I sent :)  The coats look very cute on your girls and the yellow one would look good on the boys too  :)

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 02:17:28 AM »

Aw that looks lovely!! Im so excited to receive mine in the post  ;D
"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 12:16:25 PM »

Thanks to everyone who commented, Wanted Kat to know I had not forgotten her, and here is one of the outfits I made her Pleos, This one is a red lace overlay with ribbon trim, Very girly, The rest are a surprise, Hope you like it, Let me know if you like it, and what do the rest of you think? I am thinking just intime for Valentines' Day.. ;D

RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 06:07:42 PM »

Very nice RWM :)  It's super cute!  It will look great on Kermy .... and she is very excited  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal