Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to buy Pleo RB in time for Christmas.......  (Read 4370 times)

happymomhere

• Following the footsteps
  • Female
Looking to buy Pleo RB in time for Christmas.......
« on: December 14, 2012, 11:55:06 AM »

Hi Everyone,  :arms:

Gosh I really need help. I am trying my best to make my son's Christmas dream come true. I have saved and saved and finally have more than enough to buy pleo rb and all the accessories that are available on pleoworld. My problem is I can't find anyone that ships to the USA in time for Christmas. I would pay even $100.00 or MORE for shipping. I didn't realize that pleoworld was in another country and the gimme site only ships to Australia. I have looked on eBay and saw one for $699.00 but when I went to pay it was gone. Can anyone please help me, I would be so grateful more than you know.

I heard there is somewhere in England that sells them but I am not sure who they are and I am not sure if England could ship here by Christmas.

Any Ideas for me???

Does anyone know if pleoworld could ship to USA in time for Christmas, I asked and was told there were two ways to ship. They said one way is 4 days and the other way is 12 days. Then they said with the weather it might not make it on time. I also read somewhere that there is another pleoworld located in the USA but I can't find the website anywhere.

I live in the USA (Charlotte, NC 28206) I would be willing to drive up to 5 hours to get one as well. Oh goodness I am SO praying to get a brand new unhatched pleo rb in preferably green but blue would be OK, plus the extras that are sold for pleo.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I will appreciate any and all replies  :XD:

Yikes sorry, one last question. Does anyone know what is quicker shipping to the usa.... TNT or Hongkong Air Mail. Since I am in the USA I don't know what these shippings are and I am scared that if I pay I will find out it will be after Christmas getting here. Then my son will have nothing for christmas :(
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:12:10 PM by happymomhere »

skitterbug

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • ca Female
Re: Looking to buy Pleo RB in time for Christmas.......
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 01:22:29 PM »

Hongkong air mail will be VERY slow, over a month. TNT is an express option that i believe is estimated 3-7 days, so it should get to you in time for christmas if you do that option.  I have had very very good experiences with TNT shipping from china! Especially with the save 50$ on shipping, they are probably your best bet for it getting there in time - especially if you want an unhatched pleo!

I think you will have one happy kid on your hands when you do get a Pleo! If it's not rude, how old is he?

happymomhere

• Female
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 04:15:12 PM »

Hi :)

My son is 22 and thank you for caring to ask. Currently he is in the United States Airforce and I really want to surprise him with Pleo RB.

Could I please bother you for one more question? Which site of pleoworld should I order from. I think there is one in england and one in hongkong, maybe you have a link to the best one.

Thank you very very much!!

I just tried to order from http://www.pleoworld.com/pleo_rb/eng/index.php and got this message.....

Welcome to buy PLEO rb! Our online shipping method do not support your delivery country, please contact our customer service.

but just a few minutes earlier it was allowing me to move forward then now no go :(

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 05:19:16 PM by happymomhere »

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 05:37:32 PM »

Here is the link for the pleoworld site
http://www.pleoworld.com/pleo_rb/eng/index.php
I would go for the TNT shipping as I think that will be your best bet. 
The site that does Pleo rb in England is called Robopolis not sure what countries they ship to though. 
Best of luck :)  Your son is going to love his new pleo :) 

skitterbug

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • ca Female
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 05:41:50 PM »

I'm pretty sure pleoworld.com ships to the US, so i'm not sure what's causing that error. It could be a temporary hiccup or maybe a misclick - I know I've accidentally entered my country wrong before, so it throws up that error. If it's still giving that error, hopefully someone else can chime in - I haven't ordered from pleoworld.com before  :-[

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 07:32:30 PM »

I'd be ordering ASAP and crossing your fingers. I hope it makes it in time. I've had a Pleo from them arrive in just three days including the weekend. It certainly is possible.

If it doesn't make it perhaps you can print out a Pleo picture and share some Pleo videos so they know its coming.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

happymomhere

• Female
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 09:02:26 PM »

Much thanks to everyone for the replies! :)

I saw a picture someone had on here of their pleo rb inside of a hatched egg. The pleo rb's head was sticking out of the cracked top of the egg. That cracked egg with the pleo inside was sitting beside a whole egg. Is that a prop I can buy to place the pleo rb in or is it a battery or something like that. Thanks a bunch if anyone knows!!  :)

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 09:56:14 PM »

Did you manage to place an order?

The egg picture is something that you can access through pleoworld.  You need to register your new pleo and then using the serial number on the pleos foot and the security code that is in the cover of the instruction manual that comes with the pleo you can bring up your pleos details.  It will tell you a bit about your pleos personality, what gender it is and also show you a picture of your pleo hatching from the egg :)

As far as I'm aware you can't buy these eggs.  It would be cool if you could though :)

happymomhere

• Female
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 02:45:45 AM »

I'm pretty sure pleoworld.com ships to the US, so i'm not sure what's causing that error. It could be a temporary hiccup or maybe a misclick - I know I've accidentally entered my country wrong before, so it throws up that error. If it's still giving that error, hopefully someone else can chime in - I haven't ordered from pleoworld.com before  :-[

I figured out that when ordering more than 1 item it gives that message. Ended up placing 3 orders... fingers crossed the packages get here by Christmas. :)

happymomhere

• Female
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 03:11:33 AM »

Did you manage to place an order?

The egg picture is something that you can access through pleoworld.  You need to register your new pleo and then using the serial number on the pleos foot and the security code that is in the cover of the instruction manual that comes with the pleo you can bring up your pleos details.  It will tell you a bit about your pleos personality, what gender it is and also show you a picture of your pleo hatching from the egg :)

As far as I'm aware you can't buy these eggs.  It would be cool if you could though :)

It was so cool that I looked and looked for it until I saw your reply. Thanks so much for saving me from google!  :flowers:

skitterbug

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • ca Female
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 08:25:44 AM »

I figured out that when ordering more than 1 item it gives that message. Ended up placing 3 orders... fingers crossed the packages get here by Christmas. :)

Oh, I'm glad you figured it out! That's such a strange error - good thing they have the money off shipping right now! Fingers crossed for you and your son as well! I know I'd be excited to have a pleo for christmas!  :D

happymomhere

• Female
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2012, 05:27:17 PM »

:)

Thank you everyone for your help! Pleo RB arrived today along with the extras I ordered. I can hardly believe it. :)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 05:28:59 PM by happymomhere »

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2012, 06:30:50 PM »

That's wonderful  ;D I'm so glad it got there in time :) 

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2012, 04:02:29 AM »

Yayyyy, congrats!!  :cheer:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 01:03:17 PM »

Oh congrats! I hope your son likes his present. You're the closest pleo-owner to me that I know of!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2012, 10:52:11 PM »

Don't forget to charge the battery for Christmas day!
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal