Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: One of many reasons getting attached to Pleo is a bad thing?  (Read 4712 times)

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
Re: One of many reasons getting attached to Pleo is a bad thing?
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2012, 08:21:45 PM »

hehe. i'd like to make a quick point here, Pleo IS made as a toy. pleo is designed to entertain, and be a 'pet'. Pleo is designed to draw a very empathetic and loving response. as metioned, pleo was designed for people who: 1. can't have a real pet 2. love dinosaurs 3. love robotics 4. have fallen in love with the spunky, lovable personality the a pleo has. frankly, i am a mix of all  4, and you, Denodan, are definetely number 3, maybe with 2 or 1. we know pleo doesn't have everything a live pet has, but would you really rather we all had a pet we couldn't care for? or a child? and in my opinion,can't those of us who can't care for another life form themselves have a pseudo life form to simulate having something depend on them? every one here knows pleo isn't real, pleo is designed to be loved, he shows 'emotions' that seem real enough for us to talk about him like he is real. pleo is real enough to draw REAL emotions from us, doesn't that just mean he's doing his job?
Derpity derp derp derp derp
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal