Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cute Pleo introduced to sleepy kitten, cute sounds from Pleo  (Read 1382 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Cute Pleo introduced to sleepy kitten, cute sounds from Pleo
« on: November 20, 2012, 11:49:01 PM »

(Ok, had trouble with youtube so hope this shows up. )
 This is a video showing one of my Pleos I have never used, been sitting in a box since last Christmas, that I introduced to my newly adopted kitten this past weekend. The kitten was sleepy, so mostly it is about the Pleo, which I can not quite determine which operating system it has, but degers thinks it is 1.02, and that is a possibility. Which ever system it is running, it was nice to hear all the cute sounds, baby cooing etc. I do think it is a cute little Pleo. What system do you think it is? Do any of you have a pleo with the same sounding system? I loved the laughing and cooing even the backing up from the table edge was different sounding then my Gold Hatch original Pleos. :D
 *** Watch full screen with sound turned up for optimum viewing and sounds.... ;)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWLsa3iPLio" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWLsa3iPLio</a>

RWM  :cat:

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Denver2

• Sugar cane harvester
  • it Female
  • Pleo(s): Denver
    • Gilligan
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Charlie_Brown
Re: Cute Pleo introduced to sleepy kitten, cute sounds from Pleo
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 01:32:11 AM »

Unfortunately can not help you about operating system that has your new Pleo. But I would like to congratulate for this Pleo, is quite nice, but I would like most of all, to congratulate for your beautiful kitten, he acted as if nothing was happening ahead of him, continued to rest,

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 05:01:38 AM »

They were some very cute little noises he was making :)  I've not heard them before from my guys so can't really help with this one.  The howl song is definitely from the first operating systems.  The laugh was cute and a little different to the one my guys make but the best bit was all the cute little trills and squeaks he made.  :)

nyancat334

• Member of the herd
  • Female
  • may the world be ruled by nyancat!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 07:48:29 AM »

awww,soooooooooooo cute!!! :Pjust wanna give out hugs now :arms:

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 09:01:13 AM »

Thanks guys, is there something like probe rb that with a sd card would tell for sure what system this pleo has? Also, is there a comparison video for tricks from one system to another? I know IMR did a comparison for the 2.0 system.

Will try to introduce a non sleepy baby today and see the results. I do love the trills and coos Kat, they are so cute and in my mind different, that is what got my attention. Whatever the system is, I like it and will not update it! ;D
  RWM :cat: and the kitten capers :cat: and pleo   P:-** township of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 05:35:35 AM »

StatsRB will run in Ugobe Pleos running OS1.1 and OS2 and tell you the version, but won't run in older Pleos on 1.0.2 or 1.0.  I guess if you try to run it and it doesn't work, that will give you your answer?  :moose:

I do think it's an earlier one - 1.1 and 2 lost the lovely coyote howl, and some of the giggles.  :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal