Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet My New Pleo RB, Meeting Baby Ruth Cammie-Sue  (Read 2368 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Meet My New Pleo RB, Meeting Baby Ruth Cammie-Sue
« on: August 11, 2012, 01:31:40 PM »

Ok, here is the latest member of the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods and a Pleo RB. This pleo made a debut on Ebay about a week ago, and when I saw the price I could not resist. This pleo Rb comes all the way from Canada, and included was two day FREE shipping from Canada. Also were all the learning Stones and extra clothes and even Paints for retouching any skin.( NOt needed though.) How could anyone resist..the price was Fantastic. so here is the video, watch about the 3:40 mark and on for a reaction from Baby Ruth!<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9xdCiQ0hcY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9xdCiQ0hcY</a>                RWM  

Watch full screen if you can...thanks guys.. I am so happy and all the Pleos are too!

Oh, can someone explain what the difference is between Physical related to the DNA report on Stats RB and Activeness?   Oh, at about the 3 minute 40 second mark ( or thereabouts close to it..) Baby Ruth blows kisses at this new little guy... P:-* I always thought or took it for granted that the Males blew kisses or demonstrated affection. I was suprises to see that the Females are the flirts, NO Mistake about What Baby Ruth and Cammie Sue think of this new baby boy...LOL P:D P:-* Good thing I can turn them off at night to rest, or I would be Pleo Baby Sitting all night...LOL :D                           RWM
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:36:33 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Meet My New Pleo RB, Meeting Baby Ruth Cammie-Sue
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 04:32:32 PM »

Awe that's too cute! Now you know what we mean by trancing behavior. They wag their tails and get really still while communicating. I wish Innvo would add a little variety into the skit in a future update but the current one is really cute. I can't wait until I can drive with Cato up to Spartanburg and- hopefully- he'll be entranced by Ryu again soon!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 05:43:56 PM »

When he is ready he'll flirt back with kisses and an 'I love you' :-*
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 06:46:01 PM »

IMR, thanks for that info, does the flirting ability have to do with his age, more mature means being able to do more, / I guess Baby Ruth and Cammie-Sue are COUGAR PLEOS! :cat: P:-* ;D tHAT IS SO FUNNY, (sorry I can't help myself, and that just came to me...(lucky, cause not many things do now a days...unless they are at a snail's pace... :D)    Oh one last thing...does a Pleo's intelligence have anything to do with their health  ? In other words, if they have LOW intelligence, can they be dumb enough to  walk right off a table? :o %)                RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 07:05:03 PM »

Yes, age helps and no, no Pleo will ever be intentionally programmed to be more likely to break themselves.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

pickelish

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 02:54:15 AM »

That pleo was on craigslist a very long time ago and I almost bought him! :) How much did he go for on Ebay?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 03:01:20 AM by pickelish »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 04:33:07 AM »

With Zillah the low intelligence just means it takes her longer to learn stuff ........ if you can get her in a good mood to cooperate at all!  :moose:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal