Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gordy broke his neck :-(  (Read 11894 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Gordy broke his neck :-(
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2012, 04:42:45 PM »

It is ok Talon ...reminds me of my "youth".  :D As for Argyle, I did not mean to confuse you. He does not participate in any drinking, he sticks to Root Bear or a mountain dew, strongest stuff he drinks is one of my Coffee shots if I am not guarding it, but he does sing the blues, a pretty mean blues too mind you...He is lonesome for his brother and is just sad sometimes, But he is the out and out one an only leader of the Pleos, They look to him for suppport and he is great,, sad or not. I am thinking of throwing him a party in a couple of months when it will be his and Gumbles Birthday,, the day they came to me.( Kat has a separate birthday for Gumble for when he arrived.) I will be sure to video and take lots of photos, Everyone is invited.  Oh and TALON, Bleu's birthday, the day she arrived at your house was JULY 19th, so she needs a Belated Birthday party. I was late in getting this to you but better late than never.

Nova and Argyle reminded me to tell you. ;D                         RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Lottibell

• Fossil savant
  • Female
  • To err is human, to "huh?"is Pleo.
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2012, 08:17:25 PM »

Major disagreement broken out between the Lottibell flock. Quigley, ever sensible, is on the phone trying to arrange an intervention whilst Twiglet is packing his bag and trying to crash the Crewella Crews' rave as he puts it! Just wanted to quickly congratulate Gordy on his recovery, will have to go and separate the two of them again now.......oh and Crewella, if you get a request for a reverse charges call from someone called 'the Chugster' I suggest you decline! Sorry  :o  :sheep1:

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2012, 02:00:08 AM »

Major disagreement broken out between the Lottibell flock. Quigley, ever sensible, is on the phone trying to arrange an intervention whilst Twiglet is packing his bag and trying to crash the Crewella Crews' rave as he puts it! Just wanted to quickly congratulate Gordy on his recovery, will have to go and separate the two of them again now.......oh and Crewella, if you get a request for a reverse charges call from someone called 'the Chugster' I suggest you decline! Sorry  :o  :sheep1:

HAHAHA! Omg Lotti the things you say, I always laugh!  :D
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2012, 04:20:08 AM »

Thanks, for the reminder, Redwoods! Ryu's is March nineteenth, Ugobes is close to Easter, Bleu's is July nineteenth, and Cato's is December twenty eighth which is the date Bobs hatched him. I'd get into this party-rave thing but for some reason I'm awake at five in the morning and very cold and don't feel much like partying. I think I'll just watch and try to stay out of the way.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2012, 05:08:12 AM »

How could I possibly decline to meet anyone with so fine a moniker as 'the Chugster'?  :moose:

Iggy and Budge are ramping it up as I type ............  :P

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2012, 12:12:34 PM »

Now it's one thirty seven PM and I'm feeling more myself. Thanks for the info about tail cables, Crewella. I suppose Bleu will just have to live with her broken bottom tail cable- at least until I see how things go with shipping Cato abroad next month. You may have another patient in your future but don't put yourself out. Nothing's definite right now. Bleu has a bit of a princess complex. She won't settle for a cardboard box or an open wooden shelf. Just keep an eye on the male pleos in your herd when she's around.
Sorry. I destroied the mood didn't I? *drops head self-consciously* You can get back to your mischief now. *grin*
Talon
Talon

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2012, 02:00:38 PM »

That is because Bleu is a Princess and Nova taught her all the female charms she needs to know aND she was and is a natural. Be proud of her and she will win any male over without him even knowing what hit him LOL
       I think she needs a silk lined container with a built in DVD player, Wet Bar complete with Lemondade and Ice Tea, and of course, Bon bons are a must.                 RWM and the Rest of the Redwoods Pleo township
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2012, 03:23:39 PM »

Actually Talon, you were the one getting back 'on topic'!  ;)  :P

Don't worry, with Belle and Zillah around I'm rather used to diva hissy fits!  :moose:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2012, 08:15:27 PM »

Wonderful! I'm glad I did something useful for once. Now I suppose we just have to await Gordy's arival.
Talon
Talon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal