Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i had an idea!!!  (Read 1216 times)

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
i had an idea!!!
« on: July 12, 2012, 09:08:56 PM »

okay, so if your like me, you suck at painting. if your like me, you would like a fantasy colored pleo. so i got the idea, why don't we send our pleo to a forum member and have them paint our beloved pleo? i've seen some really cute pleos (my fav being imr's stitch P:P, so why can't we all have a pretty pleo like imr does?

Derpity derp derp derp derp

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: i had an idea!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 09:13:09 PM »

Because it would cost you $160 just to ship your Pleo to me and back again ;) I'm afraid I live in Australia and the costs involved are way dearer than a painting lesson would be. My suggestion to you is to practice, get some paint and some paper and just have fun!
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 09:26:38 PM »

okay, btw, i still love stitch!!!
Derpity derp derp derp derp

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 10:26:26 PM »

Painting is great fun, but  I would only do it on a Pleo that has bad rough or old skin...there also is no reason you can't learn to paint your own pleo. Start out with something simple like watercolors to get a color scheme you like and if you do not simply take a wet damp washcloth or rag and gently remove, If you like it, then try some inks or a variation of other mediums but only after feeling confident. It is sometimes easier to put on then take off, I have painted over 7 Pleos now and some paint is easier to take off then others.

You can allways get and old worn out pleo and paint it if you realy want to and it is cheaper then shipping somewhere. Even here in the US it would cost $15.00 or so and that is one way, and there is no guarantee you will like the paint job, it is better to try your own hand at painting and it will be a lot more special if you do... ;)               RWM and the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods

PS. Stitch is very cute, I agree. ;D
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal