Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two new family members!  (Read 1816 times)

Lottibell

• Fossil savant
  • Female
  • To err is human, to "huh?"is Pleo.
Two new family members!
« on: July 03, 2012, 07:46:51 AM »

:sheep1: Now hold your horses, no, NOT Pleos! I am now proud mummy to two pet rats, Rudi and Sid. They reside in a three storey mansion with two double bedrooms ( wooden huts), hammock/ lounge area, suspended guest suite ( fleecy hanging tunnel) and large downstairs toilet ( litter tray which they really do use) . A superb view of the TV and easy access to that all important treat cupboard makes for an idyllic rodent retreat!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Two new family members!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 02:11:33 PM »

Yay ...... I bet you needed another mansion to clean!  ;)  :P  :moose:

Star

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 02:26:58 PM »

Aaaaw I would love rats! At the moment I already have a hamster and a guinea pig though  ;D

kaiteee

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 03:51:12 PM »

A rat mansion sounds pretty cool....where's the pics?!  :)  Rats are pretty cute, when they aren't feral and looking like they want to attack!

Lottibell

• Fossil savant
  • Female
  • To err is human, to "huh?"is Pleo.
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 05:36:33 AM »

Think I am more likely to be licked to death than attacked! Sid seems to relish being stroked and goes into a sort of daydream state.when he snaps out of it he gives the nearest person a lick! Rudi is a bit cheeky and climbs onto your shoulder to nibble at hair and ears, very gently it must be said.we bought them a little gel filled heater that you microwave and it stays warm for about 5 hours. They managed to completely destroy the fleecy cover overnight, so I'm having a think about what material they won't chew. I fear the answer is none!  I would love to post pics, but as any member here can testify, I am completely technologically challenged....no...REALLY!  Rudi has a grey hood whilst Sid is more of a strawberry blonde.  :sheep1:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal