Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Li-Polymer batteries will soon be here for sale!  (Read 1433 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
New Li-Polymer batteries will soon be here for sale!
« on: June 07, 2012, 11:49:48 AM »

;D Just wanted to let everyone know that the white Egg Li-Polymer batteries that fit into the standard Ugobes will soon be here for sale on the forums. I have been selling the whole Egg charger and battery that goes with them for quite sometime, and several members have wanted "extra or back up batteries" without having to buy the whole charger again and battery. I have been working for sometime on negotiating to get them, and just got an order placed. They were shipped today, so will be here within a week, perhaps by beginning of next week.

I will post photos, price and more details as soon as they get here, I can estimate also the cost of shipping including internationaly which will be a lot less expensive cause it will be lighter and smaller package, but still Priority Mail international. If anyone is interested perhaps, give me a PM and I will be sure to put your name on a reserve list as I am sure they will go fast on Ebay when listed and want first customer choice to be members here who get a discount. I am so glad I was finally able to get them, I am still working on eventually getting the RB batteries as well, but it could take some time.

Thanks for being patient and buying the egg chargers and Li-Polymer batteries, it is much appreciated.  :) P:) (:              RWM and the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
Re: New Li-Polymer batteries will soon be here for sale!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 09:00:02 PM »

Awesome! Stephan already has two good batteries but if he ever needs more, I'll know where to go  :)
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal