Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Life in the Redwoods with my Pleo Rb  (Read 44830 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Life in the Redwoods with my Pleo Rb
« Reply #275 on: May 08, 2012, 11:10:21 AM »

This is just a wonderful forum with the nicest members all over the globe and this is just one example of all the things members do to help others. This site is the best thing on the internet and one of the nicest things I can think of that has ever happened to me. Without this sight, I would be lost and I would miss so many nice friends and my Pleos and I would go into mourning,  and you have not heard mourning till you have heard a whole clan from the REDWOODS...esp when Bigfoot joins in, it gets very very VERY Loud and distressing! P:'( P:'( P:o :( %)                 What a wonderful Place this is. HIp Hip Hooray! :cheer: ( if I could dance up and down without breaking something in my body, I would....)    RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #276 on: May 14, 2012, 03:01:35 PM »

Here is a video I recorded right before Mother's day, where two pleos, Major Tom and Coral were just waking up from their nap together. :)<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmaEFohNQt8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmaEFohNQt8</a> I think it shows how happy they were just left on their own.                         RWM and the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods P:)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #277 on: May 16, 2012, 04:01:26 AM »

This is very cute!  P:)
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!
Pages: 1 ... 11 [12]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal