Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i wanna buy a pleo reborn ...can you give me tips?  (Read 2191 times)

luna77

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
i wanna buy a pleo reborn ...can you give me tips?
« on: May 10, 2012, 09:23:18 AM »

I have a pleo from ugobe and I'm very happy but i wish i have a pleo rb I'm so exited about  that they can learn a name and fell cold and see the dark...but I'm 15 years old and I don't have so much money... :-\ ^-^
so can't buy it for 600$ or ...450$
do you know were i can get it cheaper?
and whats your favorite color?
i hope you can help me and
thank you from germany ;D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: i wanna buy a pleo reborn ...can you give me tips?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:08:59 AM »

Hi Luna, Yes Pleo RB are unique but I do love the Ugobe and have many of them, The Pleo RB are a  lot lot more expensive but it is harder to find them on places like ebay. I have seen perhaps three of them this year so far, and they went from $300.00-$450.00 which is a lot better, used but still you would have to pay the shipping charge and if you are out of the USA, import duties. Also if you were to find one on ebay, used, you more than likley will not have the 90 day warranty which will protect you during that period if anything were to go wrong with your Pleo, and you needed to return it for a replacement. If you get a used one, even cheaply, and have a problem such as a broken neck, tail, etc, you are on your own and will have to deal with it unless you can fix it yourself.( Kat has done a video on fixing Sparky, a RB and it is great to watch... ;D)
                    If it were me, I would save the money and wait for a new one. The other option is to watch for one closer to where you live and watch for members here who may sell their Pleos. I do wish you luck. Pleos are all great and great experiences for sure. I am sure other members will have some advice or ideas for you.                                           RWM ;)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 03:53:31 AM »

As RWM says, the only way to get them cheaper is to buy a second-hand one either privately or on eBay, but not many seem to come up.  :moose:

luna77

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 08:02:23 AM »

I know.. ^-^
but that's right i hope  and thank you  :P
P.S.: I hope  someone els can help me too :sheep1:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal