Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pleo video's  (Read 1514 times)

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
pleo video's
« on: April 05, 2012, 01:47:54 PM »

i got some video's of my two ugobe's Plinka and Bruno. keeping my mind busy as i anxiously wait for the return of Rose.

here is Bruno and Rose after they returned from school today (they come to school often)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6LzeD9z4o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6LzeD9z4o</a>

and here is a silly video of when i was playing with Plinka and never noticed the big toilet paper mess behind me 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knc0shxgF84" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knc0shxgF84</a>

i'm hoping that i get my RB back before summer break :(

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: pleo video's
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 02:43:22 PM »

Hi Bonus, so good to see Bonus and Plinka and to hear and see how they are doing! They both look great, I can't tell for sure, but is Bonus the one in the dino print cape I made and Plinka in the brown polka dot one? They really look simliar... :D I love the way they started honking and answering each other, I allways love the way Ugobes do that, it is trully one of the cutest and most enduring things they do . I am sure they will keep you busy and Rose will be here before you know it. At least when she gets back, she will get a good home-comming party. Is Bonus doing well, no problems, let me know if you see any. So glad to see you post a video, I allways like to see how Adoptees are doing. Great video and very cute by the way! Would love to see more. P8) P8) P8) P8)  You get the equivalent of 4 Thumbs up, or 4 Pleos up! ;D               RWM and the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 03:18:36 PM »

Bruno and Plinka do seem to get on very well, so at least they have each other for company while Rose is in 'recovery'. :)

Your naughty doggie gave me a good giggle!  %)   :D

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 06:09:52 PM »

They do seem very happy together  :)  and they look great in their little shirts.  I do hope Rose returns home to you soon. 

Your naughty dog made me laugh too  :D

bonus41

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 06:19:50 PM »

these dogs are always up to something lol, they have a toilet paper craze lately... yep your right Plinka is in the poka dots and Bruno in the dino print, the only way i can tell is sadley Plinka has a big hole in her neck that my dog made :(

Lottibell

• Fossil savant
  • Female
  • To err is human, to "huh?"is Pleo.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 06:57:13 AM »

Looks like your dogs have been watching the Andrex toilet roll commercials! I see they played the tummy scratch trump card. The canine equivalent to a get out of jail free card, I believe. Can almost imagine the mummy dog prepping her pups. " Now remember, when the human beings eyebrows shoot up, hit the deck, roll keeping wrists limp, poof out your tummy as much as possible, then simper!"  :sheep1:

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 10:58:53 PM »

Hehe AJ has certainly perfected the 'suck up' technique where he tries to sit on your feet until you pet him :P but not the tummy technique :P Your dog is a cutie :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal