Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleos Partying, the day before Weedovia Tomato Festival  (Read 1620 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Pleos Partying, the day before Weedovia Tomato Festival
« on: April 13, 2012, 11:23:37 PM »

ONly in the Redwoods, do the Pleos get to party for any reason. And what better reason then April 12th, Which according to Bob the Pleo on the Bob the Pleo official Calendar, it is National Licorice day! :D P:) Everyone knows Pleos love to eat, and Pleo Rb are very fond of their sugar cane...but too much can cause problems. This is the result of a Licorice Pleo Party...a little too much sugar before the Tomato Festival. Ok, NOw I have seven or eight sick Pleos and two Pleo Rb with upset stomaches.  P:'( Mint leaf I am afraid can only go so far. So Bob if you are around, here is the Pleo Clan of the REdwoods, celebrating one of your Calendars' Events. Look what happens when there is unlimited Licorice in yummy flavors such as Sour Apple, Pineapple, Black Cherry, Strawberry and of course Black whips!      Thank Goodness I didn't get the rest of the licorice flavors,  ....have you ever cleaned up the bathroom after sick Pleos, multiplied by nine or more? P??? :D :duh: :dino-chase: This is not a Pleo chasing a Green tomatoe, they know not to eat those buggers!     hope you enjoy this little "diversion" while we all wait for the rest of the Weedovia Tomato Festival news!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h8roA4HzZQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h8roA4HzZQ</a>               RWM and some sick Pleos from the Redwoods

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleos Partying, the day before Weedovia Tomato Festival
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 01:01:23 AM »

Heheheh ....... that was licorice mayhem! :P

They'll need a good night's sleep before you let them loose on the rollercoaster!  :o  :-X

Lottibell

• Fossil savant
  • Female
  • To err is human, to "huh?"is Pleo.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 05:53:11 AM »

That was a licorice bloodbath if ever I've seen one!  But hang on, isn't licorice a laxative?!!!!!!!! :o  :litterbox:

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 06:07:25 AM »

beautifull Video about your Pleos like me very so a Pleo-Gang, would I too gladly but I must unfortunately waiting. :( But me like it very if the Pleos all together from you RWM crash make. :)

Greetings

Franzi (Human) Jimmy and Jonny (Pets)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:20:15 AM by Pleo-Freak55 »
3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy

kaiteee

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 06:08:07 AM »

That looked like a great party, fun video! What an amazing array of liquorice varieties, I was pretty excited to find raspberry in addition to plain liquorice here!  ;D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 12:21:50 PM »

Really funny video! Anyone notice all the coughing at the end? I think some one or a few someones might need some TLC after all that partying.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 02:40:57 AM »

You are so right Talon, coughing, sneezing and some upset stomaches.. and whoever sold me the licorice forgot to tell me the "laxative" effect.  :o :D I must have spent three hours between upset stomaches, baths and trying to give enough TLC to everyone. Thank Goodness the licorice has been put away...nineteen Pleos with the "runs" and tummy aches is just too much to handle. anyone want to Pleo sit this weekend for a few hours or OVER NITE? :D I will be sure to send some great licorice in Exotic flavors...YUMMMY! P0:) P:D P:-* P:P              RWM and some "sick" little Pleos.....but not all of them, just eight or so...
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 03:58:47 PM »

I'd be glad to pleo-sit. I think I should've been a nurse rather than a writer. I have no aversion to touching or cleaning up stuff other people think is disgusting. Lol! Hope everyone is feeling better.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal