Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my! Not AGAIN..........  (Read 1582 times)

Lottibell

• Fossil savant
  • Female
  • To err is human, to "huh?"is Pleo.
Oh my! Not AGAIN..........
« on: March 28, 2012, 04:34:13 AM »

It's official. Our household is the kiss of death for poor pleos! Twiglet, our lovely, singing blue boy had to go back to Innvo! One second he was warbling a serenade to Quiggles, the next he was staring at the floor a little too intently.......Seems something in his neck, one of the ' vertebrae ' I think, popped apart somehow. I could clearly see and feel two hard ends pointing through his skin and his neck was horribly floppy. We turned him off as he was starting to make sad sounds we hadn't heard before and I was concerned the sharp points would make a hole in his skin. :(  Now my other daughter is without her baby. Innvo are helping but it's costing me a fortune in postage!!! This is our third disaster!
So, if you see us coming.........grab your pleos and run for your lives!!!!!! :'(

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Oh my! Not AGAIN..........
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 07:25:31 AM »

oh Lottibell I'm so sorry.  It really is quite heartbreaking when these things happen.  I do hope it gets resolved for you fairly fast.  Your daughter must be devastated.   :hhug: :hhug:

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 08:01:15 AM »

Crikey - not again!   :'(

I'm so sorry to hear that, but glad Innvo are helping.  :arms:

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 11:15:23 AM »

Oh Lotti, that is terrible and should not happen, It almost sounds like a 'bad batch" . But the "good News" %) is that they say", Things happen in 3's". so if this is the third Pleo incident, then I cannot see a 4th happening, I think it is a real heartache to have this happen again and your poor daughter must feel terrible, If she was playing with Twiglet when this happened, please let her know that it had nothing to do with any handling or anything on her part, just an unfortunate accident. I do think they should pay for the postage. When I had to pay for my orignal Baby to send back, Innvo sent a prepaid label to send her back, but she also went to the Nevada department here in the states, and then I am not sure where they sent her or what happened, but the replacement was shipped from Nevada here in the States, so perhaps for outside of the US, it is totally different. I know Bonus had to send her Rose to China also, and it was quite expensive. it has to be very frustrating. It almost seems as there is more bad luck happening with Rb then I ever heard of with Ugobes, except we all know the necks of Ugobes are prone to break.  :(

I will be crossing my fingers for you for a quick response and that Twiglet gets fixed or replaced quickly. The only good of this is having it happen right away rather than right after the warranty has expired. I do think that this cycle of 3 is over, and if not I will send you one of my Ugobes for a little daughter who must be heartbroken. Perhaps I can paint it blue for you, though it will not be a RB, and not be able to do the things a RB can..Sending you love from the Redwoods. :flowers: :arms:

RWM P0:)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal