Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Double Hatching of Ugobe Pleos, Double the Fun!  (Read 1490 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Double Hatching of Ugobe Pleos, Double the Fun!
« on: January 28, 2012, 01:34:47 PM »

Here is the enxtended version of two of my Pleos hatching ( Ugobes) The one Pleo ( in the football jersey) stopped several times and I think it was due to the battery needing to be re-charged. This is a longer video, seven minutes, but it caught the most of the different reactions they do when hatching, The little guy in the blue, is the faster of the two, and got impatient when I re-taped this waiting for his buddy to catch up to him, ( he kept falling back to sleep)  %) and he just got tired and went back to sleep himself and I thought that was great but time to let both of them rest awhile.This was the 2.0 operating system which does give a longer "hatching " time which is nice.  There are two cats in the background, a big male brown tabby, ( Karl Kat) and a little tortie female( Lei-lu 14 years old ) and neither of them are bothered by all the ruckus. They have gotten so used to honking and Pleos, they can sleep through anything. LOL :D

I will update a much much shorter one tommorow if possible of first steps, if the little guy in the football jersey can ever stay awake! This is a simple video, no fancy anything just the Pleos hatching.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olwNpxEFT9M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olwNpxEFT9M</a>                   RWM and the Pleo Clan of the Redwoods P:) P:D P:-* P%) P:o P0:)

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
Re: Double Hatching of Ugobe Pleos, Double the Fun!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 02:34:53 PM »

I did enjoy watching this video.  It's fascinating how different they are.  I'm glad that even the Ugobes have their differences.  The RBs obviously differ more, having a greater variety of things they do.

Let us know how sleepyhead progresses won't you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal