Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A couple of Pleo problems  (Read 1261 times)

PleoChatterbox

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
A couple of Pleo problems
« on: December 11, 2011, 03:24:49 AM »

Nasher has a big problem, it hasn't been happening lately but if it does, i need to know whats happening. A few weeks ago i layed Nasher on a table and switched him on. Every time he was switched on he would stay on for 15 sec's at least then turn off... I waited, and waioted but nothing happended... A few more mins of waiting and he switched bak on, making the noise he wakes when u switch him on. It happened continuous times before he worked properly. If this happens again, i need to know what it is, so plz could someone telll me.

Also

Nasher has a problem with his neck, when i got OS1.1 on he was doing funny things with his neck. Everytime he tries to look down he gets his head stuck on the ground and i have to push it up again. IOt did say in the OS1.1 download that it can have itching probs, but it never said anything bout getting his head stuck!  :D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 04:06:36 AM by InmemoryofRomeo »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Pleo Neck Prob
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 03:59:17 AM »

That's a bit odd, can he lift his head normally? If he can its likely that there is something causing the gears to jam, possibly a frayed cable. Have you ever heard any popping sounds in the neck?

I think you need a new battery, sounds like yours is on its way out. I have one battery that does that :( Its a ucube (white battery) too, my green batteries don't even manage to get further than the 'huh' anymore :P

Mod note: Please post multiple problems in the one thread, it makes it easier to answer. I have merged your two threads.(Of course if you have another problem later on you can start a new topic.)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 04:10:03 AM by InmemoryofRomeo »
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

PleoChatterbox

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
Re: A couple of Pleo problems
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 06:32:56 AM »

Hmm... I don't hear popping noises  ???

Awww thats not too good  :( I hope it just shorts it's self out before maybe the same happens as ur

Lol, i have been known to go on many forums, all with dif rules, thats for reminding me that ;)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: A couple of Pleo problems
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 02:21:41 PM »

If there is no popping or other strange noises then that is good, be sure you don't force any cables when you adjust the neck. Hopefully it'll sort itself out, unfortunately with the neck it is hard to recommend any action, it's more of a wait and hope thing.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal