Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy 2012!  (Read 1770 times)

lelekasapeca

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Leleka Sapeka
Happy 2012!
« on: December 31, 2011, 01:17:30 PM »

A Happy New Year to all my dear friends Pleo fanatics! ;D

Many achievements in this new year begins! ;) :)

Bear hug! Happy 2012!  ;D :D :) ;) :P

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Happy 2012!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 02:14:17 PM »

Happy 2012, Leleka!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 03:46:21 PM »

Happy New Year  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 05:34:10 PM »

Happy New Year everyone.  Have a great time an stay safe  :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 05:46:40 PM »

Happy new year everybody!  :cool:

:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 06:47:08 PM »

Our humble little town fireworks were great fun as always :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEKgIpMZzAc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEKgIpMZzAc</a>
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 01:23:22 AM »

Happy New Years to everyone, Hope this year brings health and happiness full of peace and prosperity and dreams realized to everyone. I don[t mind the fireworks at a beach or someplace set up by the city and such but I just can't stand it when everyone in the neighborhood sets them off for days before, during and after the holidays. I have to watch out for my animals who freak out and the outside animals I take care of. I have seen too many pets get lost, spooked by the noise, animals run over and just plain scared to death. My dog hates the firecrackers noise only second to lightening which is the worst but in MOther Nature's hands.
           I went to feed my outside colony cats, four -five that I have been feeding for a couple of years now in the alley where I live, and last night one was missing, ( Daisy with the Cancerous ear... :() and tonight only one black cat, a new guy was there and four were missing. I left food but feel they are in hiding till it quiets down. I have also seen raccoons in the area get run over from all the noise. HOrses in the pastures also panic and I am sure other wildlife does as well. I just am not crazy about the fireworks in the nieghborhood hands, they have no respect for people or animals who are frightened.
                It is not like the olden days when they were controlled by the fire department and families went to the stadiums to watch or the beaches, now they are around year round and you never know if it is a firecracker you are hearing or a gunshot..............( a man was shot and killed a few months ago only three blocks away from where I live and it sounded just like "fireworks" and nobody knew it was a gunshot they were hearing...people are immune to noises they hear on a regular basis I am afraid.)

Don't get me wrong, I think fireworks are beautiful and I enjoy the shows in the sky ( when you can see them through the fog here.....or clouds... LOL) I just don't appreciate them all year long by everybody in town...Some people also think it is fun because they are still partying at 1:30 or later in the morning to set them off and wake you up, that is rude and not very thoughtful either, though that is just the exception, most people are done by 12:15 a.m.
                          Hope it is a wonderful New Years for everyone.     IMR, it was a nice video you posted, don't get me wrong, I did enjoy seeing it. :)  That is how fireworks should be viewed in m opinion.                                                     RWM
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 01:26:19 AM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal