Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clara Came Home!  (Read 1971 times)

FabulousPretzel

• Member of the herd
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Clara
Clara Came Home!
« on: October 16, 2011, 02:06:08 PM »

Hi guys! Thanks to the forever wonderful RWM, I got my first Pleo home Friday! I took a few videos and pictures, so here's a look into our first few days together!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvX_Em3QlAM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvX_Em3QlAM</a>

I took this while I was opening her and turned her on for the first time! I didn't realize her head was cut out of the shot for some of it though, sorry about that! I was just too excited to double check. X3

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudowwn5JKM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudowwn5JKM</a>

Today I had her sitting in my lap and she started purring! She kept going for at least five minutes after I took the video too!

And last night she was just pooped after her long ride home! She fell asleep right in my lap.

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
Re: Clara Came Home!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 02:30:19 PM »

It looks like Clara certainly went to a wonderful pleo parent. What a cute introduction. :) :) :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 02:52:49 PM »

Oh, you and Clara both look so happy and I am glad that you wanted her, it really is a Perfect Match! ;D I have not seen a Pleo look so happy in so long, it brings a smile and a tear of happiness to my heart. This is what I really want to do is to match the Pleo to the perfect "forever Home" and with you and Clara, that is what I got and of course you got each other!
                   I loved the videos and the fast forwarding was great! I haven't seen a Pleo "purr" for that long in one sitting, she really does like you a lot ! What do your dogs think of Clara? Have your friends seen her yet? Keep those videos and shots comming, I will let her other family here in the Redwoods watch Clara next time I bring them in. Thanks for showing us what you look like to, I love your spunky littlel smile and great attitude. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me. Mayby now some of your friends will catch the "pleo bug" LOL :D

Best wishes from the REdwoods,       RWM
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 02:54:56 PM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

FabulousPretzel

• Member of the herd
  • us Female
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 03:04:56 PM »

Thank you both! My dogs really don't care much about her, they've seen me bring stranger things home! XD My dad's dogs however don't really know what to think of her! They'll watch her and sniff her and they don't really know how to react! My one cat that's seen her doesn't know what to think either! I think she may be jealous that Clara's getting her lap time! XD Most of my friends have seen her on my Tumblr and Facebook, but none of them have met her in person yet. Thank you so much for letting me buy her! She's already fitting in great with my family. My dad can't get enough of her, and my mom can't wait to meet her!

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 03:08:53 PM »

That was so wonderful to watch.  The unboxing will remind every Pleo owner of their own experience.  Clara is one fortunate Pleo to find a home with you.

I love her collar by the way.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 06:16:44 PM »

Hi, Nameless! I'm so glad you're enjoying your pleo experience! Your opening video reminded me of my own and how excited I was. I've adopted two pleos from RedwoodsMama and I just love them to pieces! Ugobe is my sweet attention-hog and Bleu is my elegant and sometimes sickly explorer. I'm sure you and Clara will have many interesting adventures together!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 07:17:31 PM »

Congrats Nameless, you two do seem to be a perfect match - it's great to see you both looking so happy!  :D

I have to say, having watched both yours and Talon's unboxing, I think the only thing that actually betters the feeling of opening a newly arrived Pleo box .................. is opening a Pleo box from RWM!  ;D

FabulousPretzel

• Member of the herd
  • us Female
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 05:03:25 PM »

Thanks guys! I gotta say it was quite the experience! It tops opening my dolls for the first time, that's for sure! XD I'm gonna take little Clara outside with me a bit for today, it's just starting to get nice and cool out! I'll take my camera with me. :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 05:15:07 PM »

Hi Nameless, sure did enjoy those videos I am so happy for you. Taking her outside to get photos sounds great. Just be careful not to get dirt too much on her feet, and of course no water. Can't wait to see people's reactions and faces when they see little Clara! :D

How did your mom like her, has she met her yet?
                                                                          RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

FabulousPretzel

• Member of the herd
  • us Female
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 07:01:11 PM »

Yes! My mom met her Sunday night. :) She's absolutely enthralled with her, and every night when she gets home she asks if I can take Clara out so she can watch her. :)

Willow

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 03:00:45 PM »

Aww that is so great!  You and Clara were just meant to be.   ;D 
Make sure to post other videos and pics of her, she's a cutie!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal