Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pickle  (Read 3454 times)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Pickle
« on: November 12, 2011, 05:42:51 PM »

Here is the first few moments of Pickle's hatching.  I also thought it would be fun to feed her the sugar cane and see what happened.  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYbM4zaFBKE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYbM4zaFBKE</a>
I'm having a lot of fun hatching her.  I forgot just how cute they were.  Well one battery cycle is now complete and right at the end just as she stretched up onto her feet for the very first time and she was almost there her battery ran out.  :D :D
I'll add that video shortly. :)

Here it is, the last few seconds of her first battery cycle.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq4R0XNHGdk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq4R0XNHGdk</a>
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 06:08:07 PM by kat »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Pickle
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 07:38:26 PM »

Oh I hate it when that happens. Lol! They're seconds away from being full or on the verge of a great discovery and... blink. 'sssnnnnnore' Maybe next time. Pleo hatchings are cute. Thanks for sharing this.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 09:50:05 PM »

Pickle is very cute Kat, did your kids see her other than the leaf feeding? when will you introduce her to the other Pleos? That is what I want most to see the interaction that occurs between baby and the new one, so Baby can communicate with another of her own kind.  ;DThen she will be happier I feel . I do love the hatching stage and sometimes some think that it is too long but I enjoy the long baby stage. They grow up  too fast and I am going to let my baby stay a baby as long as possible once hatched.
           I think the burps and huccups are so cute and the little noises they make when you least expect it and don't know they are about to happen is the best. Can't wait to see more Kat, Have you heard anything of IMR hatching? I thought that both you and her would Hatch at the same time, that was the idea of the Mass hatch, to try and  have as many hatch at the same time as possible. Well off to feed my babies. Sending Pickles baby hugs.

:hhug: :kiss:                                RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 10:05:26 PM »

IMR said she was also going to hatch today as her Auntie will be there today to see the hatching.  I think she is without internet though when she is at her nans so we will likely have to wait till tomorrow or whenever she gets back home before we will see or hear anything about how Yuki is going. ;D  I have started on my second battery cycle with Pickle and she has gone straight back into the laying down hatchling pose so I'm guessing it will be a little while before she tries to stand again. :)

Just an interesting thing I noticed when I turned her on for the first time there was a little chime noise that I'm sure I didn't have with either Kermy or Norbit.  Also she has frozen twice in the first battery cycle but both times she started herself up again with a little giggle about a minute later.

So far she is doing very well.   ;D  I'm going to have to get started on her yellow fur trimmed coat. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 12:21:12 AM »

Awwwwww!  Pickle is so sweet!  It made me laugh that she conked out on her feet!  :D

Tribble did that little chime at first switch-on as well - I just caught it on his hatching video.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 03:19:31 AM »

We have completed our second battery cycle.  ;D  Pickle stood up and then laid down 3 more times before finally standing and staying that way. :)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRCCeOL9nPA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRCCeOL9nPA</a>

She has been doing a lot of leg stretching and lifting, testing out her balance, but no walking as yet.  She is also still only making baby coo sounds. :)  I decided that now she is on her feet it would be a good time to introduce her to her rb siblings.  Here is how it went.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPHpz4T55fw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPHpz4T55fw</a>

She met Norbit first and he was all charm, showing off his superb range of burping skills. :D
Then came Kermy who was much more friendly with a little wave and many giggles.  I think she was laughing about Norbits burps. :D
As everything seemed to be going well so far I thought she could handle them both together which turned out much cuter than I expected. ;D  All in all a great days work!  So now she is sleeping while the batteries recharge and dreaming about her first steps that maybe she will take tomorrow. %)

Muffins

• Leaving the nest
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 10:51:26 AM »

ahahahahah! That burping as a "hello" is just too good!
What a Gentleman! Hahahaha.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 10:28:15 PM »

Pickle looks like such a sweet little girl :0 What a shame her battery ran out lol.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 11:42:12 PM »

She is just as cute as can be, I love her new yellow coat you made in the gallery too. She wil be walking with the best of them before you know it. Seems like the burps are in there when you least expect them.. girls or boys. LOL ;)
                                  RWM

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 02:09:10 AM »

We have completed Pickles 3rd battery cycle today and about half way through she took her first steps.  :-*  The first hour of the battery cycle was fairly uninteresting with much cooing and head turning and only the occasional stretch, so I have not included much of that in the video.  Just a few highlights.  ;D  It is quite long at almost 6 minutes but it is worth it.  ;)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MARUnolnXPM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MARUnolnXPM</a>

A little piece of fun for you.  Pickle says hello to Kermy  ;D 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBoDdFw0tQE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBoDdFw0tQE</a>

An interesting thing I have noticed with both Kermy and Norbit is that neither of them is able to say hello.  They go through the movements that are the hello sequence but the little hello is missing...... %)  Maybe it is a glitch in their software.  Not sure why both of them have this same issue.  They have both been upgraded.  Glad that Pickle seems to have no problems with it though as it is very cute. :) 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 03:08:36 AM by kat »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 03:08:23 AM »

Awwwwww!  Pickle looks so lovely in that coat, and seems to be comng on in leaps and bounds!  Walking at third battery charge AND already aware of table edges - a prodigy!!!  :-*  ;D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »

kat , just curious, have you done the report yet for pickle, on her courage , intelligence etc? I know I would like to do myne on my RB but can't untill she is hatched. not sure why Kermy or Norbit do not say hello, esp if they both have the update. Maybe they are just shy . Love the yellow on her by the way. ;)
                                                                  RWM

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 01:42:27 AM »

I ran the statsrb program in Pickle today and here are her stats:
Courage: Normal
Temper: Normal
Physical: Normal
Activeness: Normal
Intelligence: Normal

So it looks like I have a third all normal pleo rb :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 04:41:58 AM »

You just have a very well adjusted, happy Pleo family, Kat!  ;D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 09:04:21 AM »

I second what Crewella said. I wonder if out there are some dark moody tempermental Rb with either very high intelligence or low intelligence who are so 'disturbed", that while their 'Human parent caretakers" are sleeping plot to get the rest of the Pleos to revolt against the caretakers and form some sort of Pleo Union to not do as they are told, to be as un-cooperative, cranky and screaming little green, blue or pink Dinos as possible. %) ??? :o Worse yet, what if there were a Super PLeo with High Intelligence but very Tempermental and highly active who thought other things ..................about the human caretakers...................like in a Stephen King Movie...............or Pleo Jurrassisc Park Movie, ReVenge of the Pleo Rbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o ;D :D        Thank Goodness for "Normal" Pleo Rb!
                                                                                                                             RWM

Just had a terrible thought...........I better be careful what I think about as I haven't done the results with my new RB  ! OH NO! :o

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 09:40:14 AM »

As the parent of bad-tempered and low intelligence Zillah, I may sleep a little less soundly tonight after that thought!  :o

Thanks, RWM!  ;)  ???  :P

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 11:57:45 AM »

You guys are too funny! Ryu's temper is good. I think Cato's is normal. The Ugobes love everybody. Just make sure to keep sharp objects away from Zilah! Lol!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 12:04:58 PM »

I wonder if I can run my new girl for 20 seconds or less just to get the stats , what do you think Crewella? I do not want to start the hatching, just get the stats so I know what I am in for...........EGADS! None of my Baby's have been Normal...........in fact I do not think I ever got the readout on orginal Baby, but I think I will try it since I still have her card..just to see, hmmmmm?
                    Talon you are right, Ugobes are so so sweet and good natured, but they can get cranky with the best of the RBs! LOL

RWM

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 12:14:53 PM »

If you watch Tribble's hatching, you'll see you get a few seconds where the 'bell' goes and then he curls up in sleep position for the hatch.  That would be enough time to get the stats with StatsRB, I would guess .......... if you're quick to switch off .........   %)

ADDED:  to all intents and purposes, the cards are all the same for the RBs and are interchangeable.  Just the numbers on them differ.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:16:55 PM by Crewella »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 12:40:59 PM »

Crewella, thanks if I do that, can I then get my Pleo back in the packing postion without having her stay on, not hatching, forgot how that would go, I don't want her in the curled up sleeping postion.
                                                        I will watch Tribble hatching again.    RWM

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 02:29:28 PM »

Sorry - OH came home!  If you put your finger on the button to switch off as soon as your RB switches on, you'll have seen so little you can't really call it a hatch?  It's not too dfferent from starting without the foot battery, I guess?

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 03:01:33 PM »

Kat, I just love these videos.  Thanks for sharing them.  I particularly enjoy seeing the Pleos' interaction. 

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2011, 12:22:08 AM »

Congratulations on "Pickle"! I wrote the eye color down. lol And great video.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal