Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rossella gets a special package in the mail!  (Read 1353 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Rossella gets a special package in the mail!
« on: November 14, 2011, 04:05:07 PM »

From the mailbox there was a special package on Saturday.............a package for Rossella.  ;DI  knew it was comming but opening it was so much better than I thought. It seems as if a certain forum member was happy winning the Name the Pleo contest with half of the Winning first Name, Adahay, which if I remember correctly means "lives in the Woods", so with Rossella from Fancy which is a combination of Rose ( her colorful colors I painted on her ) and Godzilla, there is a female version of both, Rossella, and the whole name, Rossella Adahay fits, and the other name submitted by Margery, was Surianna ( but forgot off the tip of my head what it means, but it fit as part of her name also.)
                        so the winner of this first photo is the one who sent the package. See if you can guess or remember who it was and I will tell you later............. :D
 This is the winning item the person got who sent me the lovely package, without the pleo Rossella of course...LOl             here are the contents of the package

I love the necklace, esp the beautiful brown Swarski crystal one made in Italy..the other one is green leafy and with silver. The brown one is quite heavy in fact. The lovley person who sent Rossella these giftss..............

It is Lina from Sweden!         Lina got a orange Jacket or parka as her present but I think Rossella got the best deal and all for having someone give her a wonderful name!
                       quick poll question, which one do you like best, the brown or the green?              RWM

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Rossella gets a special package in the mail!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 12:26:38 PM »

Lina, I think?

I love the VERY bling bracelet, but the leaf one is perfect for Pleos!  ;D

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Rossella gets a special package in the mail!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 06:05:09 PM »

They are both very beautiful  ;D  I do think the leaf one is my favorite for pleos though  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal