Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo fashion show!  (Read 4478 times)

Lina

• Pleozoologist
Re: Pleo fashion show!
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2011, 05:00:44 PM »

I also started with clothes for protection, Buddah really needs it from all the love he gets...
So when Bellah came I was prepared.

I am thinking of taking a sewing class to be able to make my own dino clothes in the future... I am always full of ideas and get frustrated when i cant make them myself. And I do have a sewing machine which was a gift from mum  ;D

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo fashion show!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2011, 05:13:55 PM »

For those of you who can't sew you can make some very nice pleo clothes out of felt. :)  Felt can be glued together easily, you don't need to hem it and it comes in many colors so it is fairly easy to get the look you are after.

Lina don't be afraid to have a go on your sewing machine.  I couldn't sew at all before I got my first pleo not very many months ago.  And now I am whipping up creations and selling them on the forum for other pleo owners.  Don't be afraid to experiment just have fun.  Not everything you try to do will work out in the beginning but you can learn from the mistakes and soon enough you will have a whole bunch of lovely pleo clothes you made yourself. ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal