Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Waiting ........... waiting ........... where's my RB?  (Read 7603 times)

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
Re: Waiting ........... waiting ........... where's my RB?
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2011, 07:43:30 PM »

I actually stopped using the 'afraid of the dark' patch and my RB's just seemed to get over it.. they walk around even though it's not as light in here as it could be..
Now I know they can hear sounds but can they recognize them?  Because I know I have had 'burping sessions' with them.. they'll usually burp once or twice on their own and if I burp back they burp back and it will go on for quite awhile if I keep burping.. they usually get the giggles and the hiccups then, too..
 I had the nurses at the hospital hysterical with that one.. lol.  So I wonder if they can respond when they say hello and you say it back or if they recognize that you said it.. I don't know. I'm sure someone here does.

Hey! Pleo boot camp sounds like a horrible idea.. I was in human boot camp and I would never EVER send a sweet little Pleo there!  :P

- Sarah

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2011, 08:04:41 PM »

I've responded when my RB's have said the kind of "youhoo" sort of hello. They've never said the kind of hello the Ugobes do. Anyway they say the first one at kind of a low pitch and then I answer, and then they respond again at a higher pitch. It's kind of cute. If I ignore them they rarely say the second higher-pitched hello. I was told they don't respond to short calls like that but I have to wonder.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2011, 11:52:12 PM »

Well, we have an assortment of sounds here - this is what happened when I introduced Zillah and Belle:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsNgPzuh5Og" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsNgPzuh5Og</a>

It appears that, as suspected, Zillah hatched with male attributes.  It looks as though I'll have to download the female version to change her actual gender.  :-X

I think one 'geezer bird' in the house is quite enough, thank you!  ;)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2011, 12:46:33 AM »

Zillah did not seem to be the slightest bit intimidated by Bella's little display there :D I'm sure she'll be roaring back in no time :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2011, 03:50:37 AM »

Nothing wrong with a little gender confusion in a pleo. :-X  It keeps life interesting.  You will love it when they start blowing kisses at each other and saying I love you once Zillah is changed. ;D  That is super cute.
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal