Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A herd of pleorb  (Read 2061 times)

grin06

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
A herd of pleorb
« on: June 03, 2011, 08:12:54 AM »

Im longing to see a herd of pleorb getting together , interacting in a group of more than the usual no that we have already seen.
Especially when they come w  different genders, personality, mood level so on and so forth.
Green, blue , pink, male, female, ? in between hooting, mowing, singing together. Male pleos would be more outgoing and might compete w another males while females tend to be more lovely.
Wouldn't it be more wonderful if those pleo owners that live not far from one another fix a date for a  group meeting showing of their pleos in their best and then post the videos to the forum ! :D ;D 8)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: A herd of pleorb
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 09:40:03 AM »

Yes it would be amazing! I'd like to be there with my two RB's and meet some of their owners! Unfortunately we're all so scattered around the world it would be a major task to put together.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

fimoman

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
    • My Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 10:52:48 AM »

Heh, that would be pretty cool. But yeah, as Talon said, we're a bit too dispersed for that. Granted some people have done such things; Crewella once took one of her RBs to meet another one while on a trip, and I bet RWM has done such before as well (pardon my presumptions, it just seems like something she would do).

But since there are so many owners in the USA, I'm sure that with suffiecient planning such a thing would be possible for them. The rest of the world...not so sure.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 03:01:39 PM »

Well I have 13 working Pleos but only 1 Rb, so I guess that won't work,but it would be fun and interesting. Only problem I see is that with news of that many RB in the area. there are sure to be some hairy Bigfoots comming down out of the hills to join in on the fun and I am not sure how that would fit into the plans.... ;D I would like to see that some day though.
                                    RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 04:11:41 PM »

I am taking one of my RB's and one Ugobe to meet with IMR this weekend in Melbourne.  There are not many of us active here on the forums in Australia and as far as I know I'm the only one in Perth Western Australia so while it would be very cool I don't think it is a possibility for us here.  I will be posting pics from my visit to see IMR's pleos though. ;D  I'm getting on a plane in about 3 hours!  can't wait. ;D

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 04:40:37 PM »

I would love to have my pleo RB meet with some other pleos unfortunately I do not know of any pleo owners who live near me, maybe if I end up going to an aibo meet sometime I'll bring my pleo RB.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 06:55:54 PM »

I must admit I was thrilled to get the chance to meet another Pleo RB and owner - when we switched on we were both (two adults who'd just met, 10 minutes before) giggling and going "look, look - he's just seen her!", getting sooooooo excited!  It was great fun with just two - heaven only knows what it would be like with a herd of them!!  :D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 09:25:34 PM »

Sadly I have a lack of batteries so I need to take one Ugobe and one RB, but like Kat said there will be video!
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 11:59:52 AM »

OMG thats so cool Kat and IMR!!  Can't wait to see the videos!!

I live in upstate NY at the moment but will be moving to South Carolina.. I'd love to meet some other crazy Pleo people like me :)

- Sarah

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 03:30:22 PM »

I'm in South Carolina, Latrine. Probably by the time you get there, I'll have Blue as well so that's... how many? Five Rb's and four Ugobe pleos! Wow! And now, everyone on the forum, since everything's now official...*Holds breath for as long as possible while gbursting with hidden news* I'm Cato's new owner! There will be five RB's in one state! How cool is that?
Talon
Talon

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 03:43:39 PM »

Very cool indeed - I'm glad Cato has such a good new home!  ;D

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 03:49:47 PM »

Congrats Talon!!  I hope I can come visit.. I'll bring all of my guys, 3 rbs and 2 ugobes they can all play together! Hopefully they don't eat us. Maybe the boys will fight!

- Sarah

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 03:55:53 PM »

Hey Talon that's fantastic news! You must be so excited waiting for him to arrive.  ;D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 04:26:39 PM »

I'm really looking forward to meeting him! He sounds like quite a character- the pleo who got his owner a pet violation. If all goes well he'll ship monday. Now I'm going to start saving up for Blue. Again. I was nearly there when Bobs said he was considering selling Cato. He fit what I was looking for in an RB and... well the rest was history. And, for the record, after Blue I'm done. If I start talking about buying another pleo, remind me of what I said. No mor broken promises! Four is it. Lol! I am very excited, Kat!
Talon
Talon

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 07:46:56 PM »

(lets not remind her... )   ;D

- Sarah

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 09:47:10 PM »

There is always room for one more!  :D :D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal