Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Wiki  (Read 3463 times)

justbede

• Pleo visionary
  • Male
Pleo Wiki
« on: March 12, 2009, 02:38:17 PM »

I have edited the Pleo Wikipedia entry to include news of pleoworlds demise and a link to this site, if anyone wishes to change this or feels it inapropriate in anyway feel free to edit obviously.

Innvo Labs, creating life since 2009

justbede

• Pleo visionary
  • Male
Re: Pleo youtube
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 03:02:02 PM »

When i type in pleo on google two youtube links come up near the top if this is the same for everyone else someone should post the bob the pleo url in the comments of them and the plunchkins skit.  have been trying but for whatever reason it won't let me post more than one word lol.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Pleo Wiki
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »

I'll go try the google search now, and I will check the wiki article, that was a brilliant idea Justbede, millions of people use wiki daily :D

Edit: I don't get the video to come up using google aus however I will post a link to here on all the popular Pleo vids anyway :D

Further edit: Nice job on the wiki article :)

Even further edit: I posted on a couple of vids but they don't seem to be coming up just yet :P I'll check back later :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 05:22:29 PM by InmemoryofRomeo »
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

justbede

• Pleo visionary
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 08:30:14 AM »

Heh why thank you i made sure to leave out any mention of Ugobe economic trouble so as to not put people off. Maybe it's just UK or just me that get those results lol. I had trouble posting anything but the word Pleo lol hope some one else has better luck.
Edit: Just had an idea when you go onto the Pleoworld site there is those two (i think) featured plogs that seem to have been there a while if someone contacted them or maybe being a bit naughty hacked into the account, a comment could be posted with a link to this site thus forwarding all confused pleo owners that see it here. What do you think? I in no way condone hacking or bla bla ;)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 08:35:03 AM by justbede »

allosaurus

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 04:28:36 PM »

Heh why thank you i made sure to leave out any mention of Ugobe economic trouble so as to not put people off. Maybe it's just UK or just me that get those results lol. I had trouble posting anything but the word Pleo lol hope some one else has better luck.
Edit: Just had an idea when you go onto the Pleoworld site there is those two (i think) featured plogs that seem to have been there a while if someone contacted them or maybe being a bit naughty hacked into the account, a comment could be posted with a link to this site thus forwarding all confused pleo owners that see it here. What do you think? I in no way condone hacking or bla bla ;)

Oohhh..... Hacking?
I've been doing requesting hacks from MODs on some other forums. one of my specialties, but I really don't think we should.....

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 05:04:43 PM »

*Sigh* It isn't letting me post anything on You Tube either...
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 11:00:26 AM »

I actually just saw that the other day. Good idea!! I googled Pleo the other day, and once I got to the 11th or 12th (IDK) page FINALLY bobthepleo.com/forums showed up!! I believe it was the same page with some other wiki on there, so I went ahead and changed that one too. (And while I was at google I clicked our website quite a few times in hopes it would move it closer) So now there's two wiki's out there with bobthepleo.com in it!! :-D
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 11:05:49 AM »

I have a new plog on Pleoworld. Hopefully some people will see it.  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal