Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Stuff  (Read 5685 times)

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
Pleo Stuff
« on: March 24, 2011, 07:21:32 AM »

I have a few items for Pleo besides clothing, such as a blanket, a coller, and a stuffed lizard  ;). So I was wondering what other people have made for their pleos other than clothing. I tecnically didn't "make" my Pleos toys, more of a make-do than anything, but I was wondering if anyone else had things like this such as furniture, extra toys, other foods (I guess not with the rbs because the know the difference between a pen and a leaf  :D), Ect.

Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
Re: Pleo Stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 08:39:11 AM »

I dont have a store but i make a mask like thing that keeps my pleos paint from coming off his face. ;)

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 08:43:38 AM »

That's pretty cool! Maybe I should try that because my little guy got his nose caught and lost some paint  :(.
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • jdhv
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 09:17:35 AM »

I can make you one and send it to you for free if you would like but there is also a place where you can get good pleo paint here.http://www.jerrysartarama.com/basket.aspx

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 09:28:53 AM »

Thanks for the offer, but I'll try and wait it out, I pleage wiped the area and it hasn't gotten any worse. The paint looks like it would work to fix it. I'm deffinently gonna be more careful about him getting caught on things.  :)

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • jdhv
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 10:13:49 PM »

I also melt plastic into different comarosaurus like foods :pizza: and paint them for my pleo aka Comaro,and i made a carrying case. :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 06:00:27 PM »

For the foods you make or your pleo?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 06:39:19 PM »

You know that is a great Idea Comaroro, I like that a lot! what kind of plastic do you use and do you make your own molds? Sort of like the old fashioned "Shrinky Dinks".  ;D Is the carrying case for the foods you make or for your Pleo? How about some photos of the foods, that would be cool!
                                            RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 08:15:24 PM »

Shrinky Dinks? Weren't those the coloring book pages that you put like wax paper on and stuck in the machine? We'd all love to see some pics Camaro!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal