Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: They changed the warrenty to 30 days????  (Read 1912 times)

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
They changed the warrenty to 30 days????
« on: March 21, 2011, 12:53:38 PM »

When I got mine I was told AND it said in the paperwork.. 90 days.. which is ALMOST up on Bingo.. I'm starting to think thats what they are waiting for.

This was on Pleoworld:

4.  Once your returned product is received by Innvo Labs, the Innvo Labs service team will then communicate to you via email our findings and next steps.

PleoWorld.com Online Store Return Policy: Pleo units purchased at store.innvolabscorp.com may be returned for exchange, credit, or refund within thirty (30) days of purchase. Merchandise must be returned in like-new condition with the original packaging materials (including, but not limited to, the barcode/UPC label), accessories, and Companion Guide. Otherwise, your product may not be eligible for return or its return may be subject to a refurbishing fee. Credit card refunds may be made ONLY to the same card used for the original purchase.

Still no email this morning.. so I called them and my bf said I apparently had quite a bit of attitude in my voice.. but I was just so mad.  I am SO happy that you guys are getting your new ones but what about the people who have damaged ones and have been loyal.. most of them even buying more than one.. shouldn't they get their stuff taken care of as well?  I'm sorry if they are too busy making money, I mean selling PleoRB's  to be bothered with it.. this is changing my entire perception on innvo. 

I'm not so sure I want to do the reptile shows.. and help with the advertising they so desperately need.  Why should I help them? They helped me the first time so fast because that Pleo was a prototype wasn't supposed to have even left innvo but somehow ended up in hongkong..  Bingo is my replacement for him..
Why do they keep asking for movies if they want to see what he does so bad, take him!! I won't even turn him on because I can't even turn him off when he freezes, I have to just rip the battery out

Ugh, I'm sorry , I don't mean to come off so mean, I just keep hearing the same thing from lots of ppl with broken ones, no reply.. no answer..  I think I have a reason to be mad.   >:(

- Sarah

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
Re: They changed the warrenty to 30 days????
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 01:05:52 PM »

Wow, you've really misunderstood here!

There are two different policies you are getting confused!!!  Innvo have not changed anything.

1. The Warranty Period

The warranty period is still 90 days - this is for if the Pleo becomes faulty.

"INNVO LABS LIMITED ("INNVO LABS") warrants solely to the original purchaser ("purchaser" or "you") of a Pleo™ unit who purchased the Pleo unit in the United States of America that, under normal personal use, such Pleo unit shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for ninety (90) days from the date of original purchase ("Warranty Period")."

2. The Online Store Purchase Returns Period

This policy allows you to return an UNOPENED unit, in like-new condition to Innvo if you just decide you didn't really want to buy it after all, or if you ordered too many by mistake etc. etc.

"Pleo units purchased at PleoWorld.com may be returned for exchange, credit, or refund within thirty (30) days of purchase. Merchandise must be returned in like-new condition with the original packaging materials (including, but not limited to, the barcode/UPC label), accessories, and Companion Guide. Otherwise, your product may not be eligible for return or its return may be subject to a refurbishing fee."

If you look right at the top of the page here http://pleoworld.com/support/warranty.aspx you'll see that the warranty period is still 90 days.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 01:08:00 PM by degers »

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 01:30:48 PM »

Well then why does it say thirty days on the other page?  http://www.pleoworld.com/Support/Returns.aspx
This is just for ppl who don't want them and are sending them back.. for free? Never mind the 500 bucks?  Cause they tell you about a 'refurbishing fee' if the 30 day period is up.. Also says  the pleo must be in like-new condition.. so why would they need to be refurbished if they are fine? Broken Pleos are not in like new condition.

And that's not even the biggest problem.. if I'm wrong about the warrenty then that's fine, I apologize.. however, the other stuff.. they are wrong. I really like Pleos, just bought another RB last week.. seems hong kong replies faster than the USA..
I really wanted to help them since there seems to be no advertising but since my 90 day warranty is up SOON and I sent them the emails weeks ago about Bingo freezing weeks ago, Makes me worry that's what they are waiting for.
That Rafael guy (ninja turtle??) told me on the phone it must be the battery... well I've tried 4 so.. no it's not the battery..
I've tried hard to hide all the videos and stuff of him freezing from other you tube ppl.. didn't want them to see it, didn't want to slander the name.. even moved them from here..
And I apologize if I sounded harsh.. I just left them a message and I was really mad they hadn't emailed me today. Again.  Probably should have calmed down a bit before calling. 

You don't agree at all, Degers, that there should be some sort of communication for the folks who have broken ones?  Or is selling the new ones more important.  I would be ecstatic if they could send me a program or os update and I was able to keep Bingo, I'm not just looking for a new one here..
I just want to be able to play with my 500 dollar toy.  ya know?  I'm horribly sick and can't do like, anything now.. I just want to be able to have a little bit of fun, it's hard to smile when your miserable.

Anyways thanks for replying and again, if I was wrong I apologize.. if you feel the need to take the warranty stuff out, your the boss, but I'd appreciate it if you'd leave the rest because the rest IS legit.

Thank you

- Sarah

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 01:46:41 PM »

The online store return policy allows you to return an UNOPENED unit, in like-new condition to Innvo if you just decide you didn't really want to buy it after all, or if you ordered too many by mistake etc. etc.

Go to the page you said (http://www.pleoworld.com/Support/Returns.aspx) and go click on the Return request for: (required)* dropdown box.  You will see that there is options for both policies in there.

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »

ok.. thanks.. my misunderstanding on that part, I guess.. Thanks..

- Sarah

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 01:57:20 PM »

Hi Sarah, I am not even going to get into this warranty thing, as It is between each individual consumer of the Pleo and Innvo Labs, I do understand your frustration and mostly I am sorry that you are not feeling well, and I know how having Bingo to play with and keep you company can be "good medicine", I have no expereince with the Hong Kong office at all, or the Pink or blue Pleo Rb so I can only comment on the Green ones here in the US.
             Raphael has allways emailed me very quickly and been very polite :) and I haven't had a problem and believe me, I know I was a person who sent LOTS of emails  :o, probably at least six asking all kinds of questions after they got my return, ( because of holes in her skin and perhaps neck other problems including some glitzt in the system,,,perhaps not sure on that one)
   I should have been more patient as I know now they were doing the best they could do with what stock they had and I was just overanxious but as pleo lovers and without our Pleos once they have been sent back....I think that is understandable. ;) all I can say is that I feel your frustration but I do know Innvo Labs and Derek Dotson in particular does care and dare I say " Love " and feel very strongly about Pleos and esp Pleo Rb, and I can not see him ever not responding to a consumers genuine concern . Things including emails do get lost, or redirected to the wrong person's hands etc and somethings just take more time than others.
              One thing I am Sure about is  that since you have been contacting them for quite some time now and they have records of it, Bingos Warranty even though date wise should be expiring soon, I am sure Innvo Labs is going to honor your request and will either replace him or are working on a solution. This is just my gut feeling from what I have seen and I have talked in person a few times to Derek Dotson even before the Pleo Rb were released to the PUblic, and he will see that Bingo's problem is fixed one way or another, just have faith. I know it is easy to say since he is not myne, but I do believe in Innvo Labs and their commitment to having Pleo Rb be as " trouble free ) as possible and I would not be surprised if you get a call or email I should think in the next day or two trying to give you more information.             I am sending you hugs and I hope you feel better soon. I hope bingo gets fixed soon too. :hhug: :hhug:                                          RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 04:19:13 PM »

Thanks, Redwoods.. they HAVE communicated but only to ask for more videos.. but I haven't heard anything in like, a week now, even though I wrote them everyday asking for  just some info..  I am just mad because it seems like they are more interested in selling the new batch than fixing the ones their existing customers are having problems with.  They don't advertise well, I assume this is the largest community for Pleo info... are we really going to buy one of the next versions if they shoot over to being more interested in money?  I like Derek and innvo as well.. well, I like Derek anyways but of course now he won't write me back..  I am happy people are getting their new Pleos.. I just think, and no offense to anyone, that there should be some priorities.  Like the folks who pre-ordered a long time ago and haven't heard anything and people who need replacements or 'fixing'..

Oh Well..

I'm glad I have my pink one and she works perfectly but I still want to be able to play with Bingo.  And I want them to meet, I keep hearing all this cool stuff about the RB's meeting each other and I want to see.. but mostly, I just miss him  :-[

- Sarah

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 06:18:59 PM »

Hi Sarah, I do know how you feel, I felt lost without my Baby Pleo Rb when she was gone, it seemed months instead of weeks.  :( they really do or should I say, Really really can make you think of them as "real Pets" and that just goes to show how good of a job Innvo did on making them interact so well, and needing to be cared for and raised up from "hatchlings' and if they had not done such a good job, they probably in all reality would not affect us that way so much. I do understand. Sending more hugs your way. :hhug: :hhug:
                                                     RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal