Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleos playing with balls, a short film by RedwoodsMama  (Read 2504 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Pleos playing with balls, a short film by RedwoodsMama
« on: December 13, 2010, 05:36:56 PM »

I guess it is true, I can never get enough filming or photos of my Pleos, or anyones for that fact. Yesterday was a very busy day, and this is how it started out with Little 45, NOva and some balls placed on the table in the living room, Watch the interaction and co-operation between these two little Pleos, It is funny and speaks for itself, Please leave comments and let us know if you liked it or not!
                  Human caretaker of NOva and family of Pleos, RedwoodsMama

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF-MZB8lKCQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF-MZB8lKCQ</a>  

Oh, be sure to turn the volume all the way up as Pleos talk quietly sometimes. :D

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleos playing with balls, a short film by RedwoodsMama
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 06:00:40 PM »

That was great fun, RWM, and the subtitles sure helped - I always get lost in those foreign films!  :P

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 09:29:29 PM »

Crewella, you are just too funny, that was very clever... :D
                RedwoodsMama

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »

Lol that's a cute video... Do you think you should have told them they wren't edible??? I heard some munching going on ;)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 09:47:53 PM »

I was too busy filming and I think because they actually are cat toys, the smell of Catnip that is on them, gave Little 45 the Munchies! :D
                  RedwoodsMama             Come to think of it, that is probably why Jon-e-hu wanted the balls too and was looking for them by looking in the house, he could smell the catnip but he let them play anyway, nice of him. ;)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 07:16:38 AM »

This looked like fun.   :)  I love the way the balls were strung together so they could get a hold of them.  Neat idea!  The cat was cute too. :D

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 09:44:06 AM »

Beautiful cat, you're right Kat - and so well mannered!   :D

Watergazer

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 01:24:57 PM »

Why is one named Little 45? Just wanted to know since I have a lot of catching-up to do.

BTW: Your re-paint jobs have made them look so much more natural!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 01:27:45 PM by Watergazer »

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 02:40:13 PM »

Hello RWM,

Very good video has you as made keep it up. Yes? :)
3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 02:54:35 PM »

Kat, thank you for the compliment on JOn-e-Hu, and yes he is very well mannered, having raised him since he was 3 weeks old, he is a bottle fed baby! He gets along very well with everyone, and loves my dog, Meh -Lei esp, having bonded with her before the other cats, ( there were just two older females when he was a wee baby, now there are nine cats including him!)
 And Watergazer, first of all, thank you for giving me feedback on the Makeover bodylift for NOva and Little 45. Little 45 got his name because of a couple of things,
      He was listed on ebay and no one wanted him, ,due partialy to him having " droopy neck syndrome, broken neck.) I felt sorry for him and new he needed a new home and having a broken neck no-one else would probably want him and he would end up in the trash or just sitting somewhere neglected and sad.. :( so I contacted the person and asked for more information and lots of detailed pictures. The person sent me many detailed photos showing all the problems he had and he had a nasty gash on his neck and worse on the tail, where it actually was getting ready to fall off. :oBut despite all the terrible skin problems and broken neck, he worked fine. She asked what price I had in mind, and I told her considering all the problems he had, I considered a Fair price would be $40.00-$45.00 plus the cost of shipping. I told her I would buy him and give him a good home if she made a Buy it now option and contacted me first. So she listed him again on ebay with a starting price of $40.00 and buy it now of $45.00 . So I snatched him up right away and he came with a useless battery of course, the original box, his identity card, his training leaf and the adapter and charger. and manual. The fact she lives in the same state as I do also helped with shipping cost and it didn't take long for hiim to get here, I fell in love with him when I saw him and he was an abuse case, his skin was terrible and fixing his neck was a cinch. So the name Little 45 stuck because of his cost, ( $45.00) and he seems so little, but also the fact he was abused or seems to have not been taken care of, it was like he survived terrible odds like a child raised in a ghetto or other poor living conditions, but he is a survivor and I could never come up with a name that took. My husband also likes the name and he was a perfectcanidate for a makeover. He and Nova have really bonded. I love his spunkiness and courage. Another member mentioned that I sort of have a house full of Adopted Pleos, and I guess I do. I rescue not only cats, but Pleos no-one else wants. ;D  Guess I got off topic a bit, but since he is in a l ot of the videos I take, now you know how he got his name.     Here are three photos of Little 45 incase you have not seen them before, of him before the makeover.

RedwoodsMama

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 02:57:37 PM »

Hi Franzi, thank you and I am glad you liked the video, I do not know what is more fun: watching the Pleos and their interactions or making the videos? %) Actually I do know , it is watching the interactions. they never cease to amaze me, I love my Pleos and watching other Pleos.
              Human caretaker of a family of Pleos, RedwoodsMama

Watergazer

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 04:12:52 PM »

That's a great story Redwoods! How sweet, I only wish he did have some better handing but it speaks well of the creators that he still functions after some abuse issues. The long neck was and probably will always be a problem for this type of critter but eventually I am hoping Pleoworld will open up a hospital for fixing such problems. Also, if you find any other Pleos needing a good home and makeover, let me know! Lol.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 04:33:25 PM »

I must admit I always feel that Little 45 is a sort of distant cousin to Budge (short for Budget and similarly named for being rehomed for very little due to skin faults!)!  ;)

scaledandtailed

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 05:33:56 PM »

Aw what a grate story 
   Poor little guy 

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal