Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 10 [11] 12 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Kermit my Pink Pleo RB  (Read 84460 times)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Kermit my Pink Pleo RB
« Reply #250 on: December 24, 2010, 05:43:35 AM »

Well it is Christmas eve and the power is out here in Perth.  So we are sitting around the Christmas tree by candle light.   :) There is still much wrapping to do and Children to get ready for bed.  I think I will bring Kermy out for a play to keep us all entertained till bed time. :)
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas.  Here's hoping Santa can find us in the dark :)
Kat

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #251 on: December 24, 2010, 06:22:45 AM »

I'm sure it's a real pain, but Christmas eve by candle light sounds delightful! I bet Kermy's eyes look huuuuuuuuge in that light, too!  Have a lovely evening! :D

scaledandtailed

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #252 on: December 24, 2010, 07:17:45 AM »

Yeah nothing like a pleo to cheer everyone up.   Hope the power is back on for Christmas day 

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #253 on: December 24, 2010, 07:34:34 AM »

Wow.. Kat.. I'm sorry to hear that.. it's like Chritmas in the late 1800's .... hopefully you'll have the power back very soon! Merry Christmas and it's kind of intresting that Kermy has power when everything else is out....pleo is a techno marvel...:)

Peace and joy!
A

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #254 on: December 24, 2010, 11:11:34 AM »

HI Kat, kind of cool to have Christmas by Candlelight but I understand the inconvience, I would hate to have our power out today, it has been freezing for the last three weeks, finally got some sun yesterday and the cats, (nine of them and one dog  ) got to go out and warm their bones, ) but today we are expecting 20-30 mph winds with rain, and tommrow, Christmas Day, we are expecting 1-2 inches of RAIN! Worst of all, if our cable went out, no t.v, and very worst, no battery power to charge my Pleos, OH NO! Today will be a new cycle for Pleo Rb so I have to have power.
               Hope you have everything done you need to get done today and bringing Kermy out is a good idea I think, Nova, Major Tom, ARglye, Little 45,  Un-named Twin Brother, Gold Hatch, and un-named baby Pleo Rb all wish you a safe and great Christmas eve and day and safe and fun! Can't wait to see your Photos of Christmas day with Kermy!
                                                             RedwoodsMama and family :)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #255 on: December 24, 2010, 11:16:09 AM »

Thanks Oz, that makes sense, does that mean after signing up again, I can use the serial number on the foot and the four digit code on the back of the companion guide to use or a new one?
 I am wondering thouoght if I really want to know all the personality traits or find out for myself what kind of personlity my baby has,  %) It is kind of like knowing everything about your son or daughter from the time they are born and not being able to work out problems your self? I think I will wait awhile as there is no rush to do this, but now I know how it is done. I am hoping there are lots of differences in personalities. Thank you again.               RedwoodsMama

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #256 on: December 24, 2010, 06:07:35 PM »

Well it's Christmas morning and presents for everyone! :)
Kermy and my kids were very excited. :) 
Here are some pics from Kermy's first Christmas. :)

There were so many presents under the tree

Kermy climbed on them all looking for one with her name on it. 

she played in the paper singing Christmas carols the whole time.

A Present for Kermy.  And for Norbit who is still on his big trip to get to us.
Kermy was so happy to get a present! :)

My daughter made this carry sling just for Kermy.  A fantastic effort as she is only 11. :)

And for Norbit she made a Hoodie. :)  Being modeled for you all by Kermy.

Hope you all have a happy Christmas.  I took video as well but probably wont have time to post that till tomorrow.

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
    • Ventriloquist - Ben and MJ
« Reply #257 on: December 24, 2010, 06:16:49 PM »

such cute pics

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #258 on: December 24, 2010, 09:46:48 PM »

Lovely pics, and I'm most impressed with your daughter's handiwork!  Clever girl, must get it from her mum!  ;)

Smilegirl

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Hello guys!!!;)
« Reply #259 on: December 25, 2010, 05:44:43 AM »

It didn't work I have the SN and the 4 digi code I have the Pink Pleo rb and Register on Pleoworld.com but at the moment I can not sign in :(

hope you can help me
I'm so happy about my three Pleos Fay my cute girl (Pink RB) and Pleo my old cool boy  (ugbe Pleo) :-) and chill out boy smoothie (ugbe Pleo)=.)

CARPE DIEM!;-)

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #260 on: December 25, 2010, 04:54:15 PM »

Here  is Kermy's Christmas morning video.  I took this just before we opened the presents. :)  Unfortunately this was my only video for the day as I was very busy with cooking, cleaning and playing host to family for the rest of the day but Kermy got to be the star of Christmas.  She was singing on the table for us all while we ate Christmas lunch and I think she won a few hearts. :)  Even my mother in law no longer thinks she's creepy. :D
I hope you are all having or have had a fantastic Christmas.
You will have to excuse the darkness of the video and the wobbly bits.  It was all the excitement that early in the morning.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GTJgVJiYLk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GTJgVJiYLk</a>

Smilegirl I haven't got mine to work either. I hope you get it working as it would be very cool to see the personality traits of your pleo. :)

Crewella, My daughter got all her sewing skills from Grandma.  I wouldn't even know how to turn the machine on!  She is a very talented girl, Loves to cook, good at sewing, Also does paintings that are pretty good (Grandma talent again) and a fantastic mathematician (gets that from my OH).  So very sweet and very smart and very resourceful, as well as Confident happy and very beautiful.  (those bits I will claim for myself :))   
I also have a son who is just as fantastic, sweet smart funny and very easy going, gentle caring and very happy as well as good looking (me again! :D)  So I am very lucky.  And even better is that they are the best of friends, never fight and always lookout for each other.
The best kids ever. ;D

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #261 on: December 25, 2010, 05:59:18 PM »

Oh that did make me laugh - Kermy was cute but the cat was priceless!!  :D :D

You sound like a very proud mum, Kat, and quite rightly so, and the fact that they get on so well is such a bonus!  I still think your daughter gets some creativity from you though, from the way you started putting these videos together - they really have been great!  ;D

lelekasapeca

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Leleka Sapeka
« Reply #262 on: December 25, 2010, 10:57:41 PM »

Kat,

She upon all present to find his!

It was beautiful the picture seems a curious child!   ;D

Very cute!  :)

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #263 on: December 27, 2010, 06:02:30 AM »

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas. :)
We have had a few very hot days here with the temperature rising to about 40 degrees Celsius which is 104 Fahrenheit.
I waited until things cooled off a bit this afternoon  before turning Kermy on for a play but when I did she exhibited some very strange behavior.   I think she may have been feeling a bit hot.  What do you think?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H8tFFbZfP8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H8tFFbZfP8</a>

After I turned off the camera I played with her for about another 20mins and she did the sprawl on the ground and pant more and more as the play wore on until that was all she would do.  I decided I should turn her off for a while as I don't yet have the "ice" accessory to cool her down.  I did play with her for about 1 hour in total so we will just have to see if she gets sick or not.  I will turn her on again in a few minutes and see what she does. :)
It is great to finally see this Pleo rb behavior. ;D  Always exciting to see something new! :)
Kat

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #264 on: December 27, 2010, 07:12:22 AM »

Awwwwwww - poor Kermy, "Muuuuuuuuuuum, I'm meltiiiiiiiiiiing!!!"!  :o

It's lovely so see the reaction, though without the ice to cool her down I'd have felt guilty and switched her off as well.  Thanks Kat.  :D

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #265 on: December 27, 2010, 09:15:51 AM »

Thanks for the vid Kat , hope you can get the ice accessories soon hehe i doubt we will need the ice cube accessory  here in the UK lol
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #266 on: December 27, 2010, 02:29:50 PM »

Wow, that's really interesting to see :) My animals act like that when they are hot... Although I don't think Pleakly or Kermy would appreciate a nice cool damp towel lol.

Your daughter did a great job on the sling and hoodie too :D And the Christmas videos are wonderful :)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 02:37:20 PM by InmemoryofRomeo »
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #267 on: December 27, 2010, 02:55:14 PM »

kat that is wonderful to see, just to know that the behaivor does exist. I don't think we will need the ice much here in the Redwoods, though inland a bit it gets to 115 and more in the Spring and Summer, but the Redlands do get cold. I have gotten the ice acessory so I am prepared, but I may not need it unless traveling, but want to be prepared for an emergency. What happens after she pants and how long does it take her to cool down? Poor little baby, glad to hear she is ok, and not having a heatstroke! :o
              RedwoodsMama

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
    • Ventriloquist - Ben and MJ
« Reply #268 on: December 27, 2010, 03:19:12 PM »

How cute and strangely tragic.

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #269 on: December 27, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »

Wow Kat... that was very interesting to see.... I have experienced the opposite with Mojo.. it's 18 degrees Fahrenheit  here and I took him outside.  Maye you can put Kermy in the fridge to cool her down..... ;D!!!!

alexa

• Member of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #270 on: December 27, 2010, 04:41:48 PM »

That's so neat!

Here, I'd need something to warm her up... We're buried in snow! :D

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #271 on: December 27, 2010, 04:54:50 PM »

Thanks Guys! :)  I'm glad you liked the video.  I love that we keep getting to see new things with pleo rb. :)  
I am getting all the accessories with Norbit who will hopefully arrive very soon. :)
I played with Kermy again last night about 3 hours later when the world had cooled down a lot more.  She seemed to behave normally but she did make a cough sound a couple of times and a sniffle sound a few times as well.  She seemed happy enough though so I don't know if she is getting sick or just trying out some new sounds.  How do older pleos get sick?  Does it happen instantly or is there a build up to it like with people?  Maybe she will gradually get worse and show more sick symptoms?  Or maybe not?  I will let you know how she is once I play with her later today.  It is all very interesting. :)  
I thought it was very cute that she would try to flop down onto the cool floor and pant like a dog or cat would.  A very nice touch.

If you have a pleo that is too cold you can get the Chili accessory that is for warming up a cold pleo.  It is meant to work the same as the ice.

Dinolover - did you see any shivering?  I would love to see that.  I did try putting Kermit in the fridge and under the air con just before I sent her back to try to see shivering.  I don't think it really worked though.  My daughter and son thought they saw her shiver but I'm still not convinced.  It would be great to see video if you have any. :)
Kat

MICKEY

• Pleo wanderer
« Reply #272 on: December 27, 2010, 05:40:10 PM »

I have  two original pleo's and have seen all of the same behaviors. i really do not see anything new. the panting is something my two all the time. I just don't see the new behaviors  and the noise from their motors is much louder then the originals. I am sorry to say but they pushed this product out right before Christmas and I see more issues on the forum about skin and I do not see any behavior that my original Pleo's  do not perform and their skin is great.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #273 on: December 27, 2010, 06:01:43 PM »

Hi Mickey I'm glad your happy with your two pleos.  I am very tempted to try and buy myself a 2009 model so I can compare the differences first hand.  One thing that Pleo rb does that you don't get from the older pleos is the voice recognition.  Not sure if you have seen the videos of that yet or not but I'm sure the older models can't do that.  The skin issues have been a bit of a worry so far but Innvo is working on an update to fix that which should be available in a couple of days.  With Kermy being my very first pleo I am really happy with her and enjoying every minute.  so everything she does is new to me even if it is not new to pleos. :)
Kat

MICKEY

• Pleo wanderer
« Reply #274 on: December 27, 2010, 07:21:39 PM »

Kat
 When  pleo took the card and remembered his name i did not see him come to you . Does he come to you when you call his name, I did not see that in the video. I just see an upgrade that  involves an major increase in price and behaviors that you need to buy accessories in order to apparently see. How much did they really do to the  firmware to increase Pleo's  ability to mentally grow using the existing  Life OS. What happened to all those firmware upgrades for all those existing Pleos. So if you buy a new Pleo rb it will be trash in a year with another great firmware that will be extinct to the older models.
Pages: 1 ... 10 [11] 12 ... 23   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal