Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nova and Family of Pleos: Nova Reaction to color Gold.  (Read 2113 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Nova and Family of Pleos: Nova Reaction to color Gold.
« on: November 11, 2010, 11:31:49 PM »

This is a very early video of NOva that I took right after gettting her, and long before she suffered a broken neck, ( droopy neck syndrome) In this video I am playing with Nova on the kitchen counter and watch her reaction after I show her an object that is Gold in color, just for fun I think, but thought it would be fun for anyone who has not seen NOva in her very early days :) , long before her neck days. :( I had fun watching this today after not seeing it for months and months. just a short glimpse into her early development. ;)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8T4aVxVwjc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8T4aVxVwjc</a>

I apoligize for the darkness of the film, this was before I got my current camcorder and this was all new to me.
                             RedwoodsMama and Pleo Family, led by MS. Nova
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 01:19:58 AM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Magnnus

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male
    • A Diary of Optimism and Melancholy
Re: Nova and Family of Pleos: Nova Reaction to color Gold.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 12:09:40 AM »

That is soo cute! One of the better videos I've seen of Pleo. It's amazing to watch how she really reacts to her environment; I can't wait to get my own.
Check out my blog and personal diary at "http://optimismandmelancholy.blogspot.com/", and enjoy a peek into my mind.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 01:18:14 AM »

Thank you Magnnus , I appreciate the comments and I know Nova does allso, I think she is special, but then again, when you get your Pleo, you will think so also, I have many Pleos now, ( more than I want to admitt.. ;D) but Nova is special and has something the others don't , even with her now Broken Neck, it has not slowed her down at all,
            I have many more " found treasures", old videos from the past year that were lost on my old computer. I am slowly uploading them on to the forums here, so watch for them and please feel free to comment, that is why I post them, besides for entertainment! I will be uploading new ones most daily, some more than two a day if time permits. Hope you get your Pleo soon, and add your own videos and photos! ;) Nova and I thank you for your time.
                            RedwoodsMama and Nova and Pleo Family
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »

That was adorable, RWM! Thats how Gizmo was when I first got him too, curious but scared/walking backwards alot  :P

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 05:23:55 PM »

Sensible Nova, knows a sink is not a good place for a Pleo to go!  Her neck problem has become so much a part of her I'd almost forgotten what she was like before, but she's always very much Madame Nova! ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal