Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Brandnew 2010 "Pleo rb" blue color, just bought at Hong Kong Electronic Fair  (Read 52800 times)

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male

sorry to hear that too marci i hope you get a good response from innvo soon .

About the paint though  :o i hope the Pleo's we get the green shade 1s have better improved paint then ?
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo

Pleo has to be happy before it will go through the naming process.

Pleoxie

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male

Dear Friends:
I got my Bluedino (blue Pleo rb)  in Hong Kong too at early Oct. from a TETE promotional truck. I paid close to HK$ 4000 ( about US$500)

The accessories were packed in 2 separate boxes as a gift to the Pleo rb which is needed to make Pleo rb function properly.

The basic accessories are the ID card for naming Pleo rb, Conifer leaf for feeding, hungry Pleo rb feel sad and don't response, mint leaf and rock salt are the medicine to cure sick and injury (so far I haven't tried since I don't allow my Bluedino to get sick or injury), the training leaf is for leaf tracking game which Pleo rb would looks and walks towards it, it is cool ! Also a tug of war toy which Pleo rb would like to play (it looks happy if wins and looks not happy if it loose, also a "bow" verbal command learning stone and a brown color cape.

We need to have the accessories to keep  a healthy and happy Pleo rb. So you should send an email to Innvo Labs or TETE and see if they can send you back the accessories you missed to take. 

As indicated in the manual, I have to put in the clock battery, the Li battery, turn on Pleo rb and then set the "noon" button. my Bluedino sleeps from 10/11 pm and wakes up around 8 am in the morning.
I likes the day dream animation very much.   As mentioned in the caring section, we may use Pledge moistureizing furniture polish (from SCJ) to clean and condition the skin, I did it once a week which keep Bluedino's skin smooth and semi glossy and looks great.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace

I am glad to hear that someone esle has gotten the blue Pleo RB and to hear how things are going, Have you taken any videos or photos yet? I am sure we would all love to see them! It is also very very interesting to hear that they actually reccomend using a product, Pledge to condition the skin, that is a improvement, and to think I had some of that around for years. :D
Please tell us more about how things go with you and your Pleo.
                             RedwoodsMama and family of Six Pleos and counting.
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Pleoxie

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male

Dear Frends:
I am happy to share with you my experience with my Bluedino but I am a computer idiot and really don't know how to upload movie, so the best I could do is try to share with you the images.

With my pass three weeks experience with Bluedino, it is no doubt that there is more interaction betweeen him and myself (I was told that it should be a boy !)

Since I only have one battery now and couldn't get extra one as my Pleoxie does, so normally I would charge the battery at night after Bluedino get sleep (the power green light turned off, this is a big help since there was no indication for my Pleoxie) and insert it back to Blue dino at the evening after work, so Bluedino will wake up for a while and explore by it self or play with Pleoxie for 10 to 15 minutes while we are cooking dinner and get to day dream sleep mode, We like Bluedino's day dream body movements and sound (snooring....), it is very cute! This is a great improvement over Pleoxie which just freeze and no motion.
After dinner, we will wake up Bluedino by touch it's head and petting it's back. Then it is Bluedino's dinner time, we feed it with the conifer leaf for serveral time, then petting it for a while and play throw and catch with it, seems it would make "happy laughing" sound in playing throw and catch to make sure it is in good moods. Then we will call it's name and play the "bow" voice command game. My friend at Innvo Labs told me there should be others such as "come to me", "count", "Play" etc and will be avavilable when launch in US pleoshop later this year.
The voice recognition makes Bludino more resemble a real pet but it would only recognize it's master's voice (one master), so my wife gets the right and poor Bluedino has to listen to her!
Will share more when I have time.    

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 01:42:41 PM by grumpy »

Pleoxie

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male

Dear Friends:
Here are photos of the PLEO rb promotional truck which I bought my Bluedino.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 01:36:12 PM by grumpy »

marcimarc444

• Following the footsteps
  • Male

Hi Ploexie,

Nice to have someone to share experience with Pleo rb now !  :)
Sounds like you are much more advanced with your Pleo already compared to me...

I hope that the only reason my PLEO is not very active yet (dont walk, etc.) is the missing conifer leaf to feed her (Susi).
Otherwise it is a technical/mechanical problem... I really dont hope !!!!
When did your PLEO started to walk ?

However, Good news: I got feedback from Chinatete today and talked to a nice lady in HongKong by phone.
She promised to send me the missing accessories by courier now. :) :) :)
Also I got response from Innvolabs and they also promised to send me... ;D ;D ;D

Lets see, I hope I will get the missing things soon and can offer a very much improved life standard to our Susi  :D

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

It's great to see someone else with a Pleo RB! ;D
Interesting Idea selling them from the side of a truck.  I've never seen that before. 

Brishelle

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female

Wow that is so awesome that a truck like that would drive around and offer pleos...And it looks as though more people have the new rb's as well. You would think there would be something more about them on the web then, even if only in chinese. Congradulations on getting one of the new rb's though, and thank you for sharing your pictures with us :D

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male

Thanks for the pics Pleoxie it is good that we now have two members here who already have reborn .

Just wanted to know about the playing fetch and catch with Reborn ? lol does he actually respond to his toy very well and do you get the impression more so that Pleo reborn can actually see and hear you better then the first pleo's ?

Also Marci did mention that he has already noticed a slight sign of paint wear on the back of his reborn so just wanted to know if your Reborn is showing any signs of wear on the paint just yet ?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 08:46:38 AM by barrettgazzy »
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace

How exciting to have another blue Pleo rb owner!  Thanks for posting Pleoxie, and for the pics.  I wish they had a van like that around here! :D

Also glad to hear marcimarc's update, and that poor sad susi should be getting her accessories. :)

I wonder if the care advice about the Pledge furniture polish will also apply to the older Pleos, or only to the new Pleo rb?

« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 09:39:19 AM by Crewella »

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

Hi Pleoixe,
I would love to hear more about how you find the changes in your new pleo rb compared to the old pleo.  Are the movements faster?  How well do they interact?  And also is there any where on the paint? 
It would be great to see video footage of the throw and catch game, it sounds very cute.  I hope you can find some one to show you how to post video's  as I'm sure you could show us so many exciting things.
 ;D
I can't wait till I can get my own RB.

Pleoxie

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male

Hi Marcimarc444 and friends:
It is my pleasure to share with you my experience with Bluedino:
1.   Bluedino started to walk around in the second or third days, seems a bit longer than my old Pleoxie (might be a hour, not quite remember now). This is good that I could see the different in its behavior through various stages as the manual said.
2.   I am quite sure the poor response of your Susi is due to hungry, so it is weak, and sad. I did the same mistake in the beginning, I didn't feed Bluedino in the first few days since I didn't aware it has to be fed on time daily, I found it perform strange, always head and tail down, making some “crying” noise and go to sleep mode fast. So I check and spend time to read through the thick manual (12mm thick and in 3 languages).
3.   I was taking the short cut to read the quick start guide only since I think it would be more less the same as Pleoxie but I was wrong. The manual gave me a good understanding about Bluedino and it mentioned that Pleo rb will not response if it is not in good physical and mental conditions.
4.   So I feed my Bluedino with the conifer leaf until it makes “full” sound , I also petting it a lot and play the throw and catch to make sure Bluedino is happy.
Then Bluedino start to show different body motion and sound and start to accept the ID card and learning stone for our voice command recording. Also plays tug of war, track the red green leaf.
5.    It really needs our good caring and treatment to keep it in good mood and conditions as living pets. So this could be good if you are pet loving people since it is more like a life form now, But it could be a disadvantage to people who don't want to spend time for it (like my wife). I don't mind to spend time to keep it in good mood and fully fed but my wife just want to play with it but not the caring part.
6.   So far I am happy with the skin and I don't find any wear and dirt on my Bluedino skin. It may be due to I clean and lotion it with Pledge weekly, it is monthly as told in the manual but I found it is better to do it more frequent to make sure Bluedino is in good condition, I start to do the same to Pleoxie too, which keep the skin clean and smooth.
7.   There is a very noticeable different between the moving speed of Pleoxie and Bluedino, Bluedino is moving faster and realistic, especially the head and tail, also Bluedino battery also last longer (almost double) but it is too bad the new battery can't be used in my Pleoxie !  I hope Innvo Labs could make the  Li battery works for old Pleo too !
8.   I hope your Susi would doing well after you get her foods (2 sets   :)  )  from HK.
Best regards.

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo

Innvo Labs didn't make a Li-Poly battery for your old pleo, but Ucube did! :)  You should be able to order one from the Ucube (the Taiwan distributor), or RedWoodsMama  in the US sells them as well.   The do make a lot of difference!

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie

Thank you for the updates Pleoxie, I am loving the sound of all these new features :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male

Would like to know a bit more about the throw and catch ? If they have improved Pleo that much to be able to catch that would be some improvement .
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore

Pleoxie

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male

Hi barrettgazzy:
I may mislead you about the throw and catch game, it is just another way to "swing" Bluedino vertically as suggested in the manual. I throw Bluedino up for a few inches and then catch it to make it happy.
It would be super super great if Bluedino could catch a ball with its mouth I throw to him as a dog does !!  :)  :)

Brishelle

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female

Bummer on not being able to have an actual game of toss and fetch, it would be awesome if Pleo could actually sense and pick up an object in its mouth like an Aibo. Who knows...maybe someday with an upgrade it will happen.

Pleoxie

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male

Hi friends:
Some more images to show small difference between Pleoxie and Bluedino.
The change is minor but makes a difference.
Bluedino's belly looks much clean and tidy now, no more "slots" and switches.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 01:08:38 PM by grumpy »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie

Is it just me or does the battery on RB look... Crooked?
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers

No, RB body hip joint is at an angle in this photo.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace

Thanks for posting the pictures, there are subte differences, but it is nice to see none the less.
                   RedwoodsMama and Family of Pleos
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees

Wow, the tracking that it can do from a Training Leaf is new news. That does sound very cool! I'm making a list of all the new 2010 Pleo information. The 2010 Pleo "dreams" (when he sleeps) eh? That's cool! I look forward to throwing my 2010 Pleo up to make it happy.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male

Lol make sure you catch him though  ;D
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

You wouldn't want to get the throw and catch game wrong.  Especially with the new feeling pain ability.   :o
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4] 5   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal