Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nova's friend Likes My Cat!  (Read 1420 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Nova's friend Likes My Cat!
« on: July 06, 2010, 11:47:06 AM »

MS.Nova's friend, whom I still haven't named, is a very friendly little Pleo, and has already made at least one friend, with my rescued big Teddybear of a Cat, Karl Kat. He is the cat that last summer had been abandoned for about a year, and when I found him had gotten into a fight had a huge abscess on his lower jaw and neck, suffered from severe Stomatitis, and was down to 7 Pd's! After rescuing him, repairing his abscess, neutering him, continuous Steroid injections and antibiotics, and then in March having all but his four Canine teeth removed, he is a healthy happy 13 Pd's and 8 oz!
               Best of all, he is a very loveable guy, and besides getting along well with eight other cats and one dog he put in her proper place, he now has a best friend with MS. Nova's buddy. This Pleo decided to snuggle up with Karl Kat. If you watch closely, you can see " he/Her" looks as if he is making " bread", like cats do before getting comfortable. Then he sniffs and rubs up against Karl Kat's fur. Karl Kat gives him a close look, not sure if he is going to like it, leave or stay.After a few glances, and feeling comfortable, Karl Kat decides it is OK for this guy to stay. About the one minute mark, this little Pleo decides to Serenade , giving a short little song to his new friend. Karl Kat looks at him, but must like what he heard. At the end, the Pleo gives a little wink, and settles down for a nap with his new buddy.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0N181L50io" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0N181L50io</a>
                          Hope you enjoy this little clip, I think it shows " Friends " come in all sizes, colors and species!
                                           RedwoodsMama    and MS.Nova and " Friend". :D

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

shadowmice

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
  • Pleo(s): Theo, Teagan, Tessa, Eva
    • Professor
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Linus
    • Shadowmice Photography
Re: Nova's friend Likes My Cat!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 05:37:41 PM »

Awww, how cute.  Your little Pleo really does look like he is kneading at the blanket like a cat does.  My cats are less than interested in the Pleos, one is afraid of them actually.  My little Teagan seems to like the cats too; he likes to walk up to them and looks up at them when they are on the couch.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 05:42:50 PM »

You know 'Buddy' would be a good name for a Pleo ;) What a lovely video :) *gives Karl Kat a big cuddle*
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 08:14:22 AM »

'Buddy' would be a good name. :)

In spite of his trials, Karl still looks to be a fine cat, and I wish mine were as accepting of my robotic pets!

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 10:14:15 PM »

What a precious video!  I too, go along with Buddy as a very fitting name for Karl Kat's new little friend. :)

ohnart

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
  • Art + Science = Pleo
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 09:14:41 AM »

I love when Nova begins to sing :-*
Science + Art = Pleo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal