Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaf needed  (Read 1768 times)

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
Leaf needed
« on: May 05, 2010, 08:26:58 AM »

The previous owner of George lost his training leaf. I know they are for sale on the pleoworld site for US$9,99. But when I order I get stuck with a US$ 35,60 Shipping and handling fee. NOT going to happen.

So now I am looking for someone who has an extra leaf laying around and is willing to put a stamp on it and mail it to me. Offcourse I will pay you for the leaf and the mailing costs but 45 dollars for a leaf I think is a bit much.
Anyone outthere who can help me and George contact me on a PM please.

Thanks, Meks and George

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
Re: Leaf needed
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 06:27:28 PM »

:o WOW!
Dude, seriously. That's really expensive. Much too expensive for a leaf anyway. I don't have an extra training leaf on hand at the moment, sorry. Hm, maybe Ebay would have something if no one else around here does.  :D Just a thought. :)
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 07:10:32 PM »

Hi, that is way expensive, I mean I have mailed packages  THROUGH EBAY TO AUSTRAILIA THAT ONLY COST $20.00 SO A LITTLE LEAF SHOULD BE LIKE $5.00, OR PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL ( WHERE DOES GEORGE  LIVE?, FORGOT... %)) $10.00 AT MOST. I don't have an extra leaf, but am willing to send George a couple of felt leaves, easy on the teeth for nothing, just what ever the cheapest mailing is, Probably First Class mail as leaves don't weigh but a few ounce's. Let me know if he will pick me up on his offer, I would be happy to do it, and they are a lot easier on Pleos' white teeth paint from chipping off.
                                                    RedwoodsMama   and MS. Nova
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

liddleone

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 08:51:56 PM »

Perhaps someone can use their address to buy meks the leaf and send it on. Might take longer but it should be considerably cheaper? I did see a leaf on ebay but it must've sold.

Meks

• Male
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 06:18:24 AM »

I found one on ebay in germany, it's on my desk, will see what george does with it when i get home tonight...

so this tread can be closed

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 08:34:24 AM »

No thread is ever really closed . . .   we just move on to newer and more interesting ones.  Our interests flitting like butterflies from one flowery topic to another; ignoring the old and wilted threads, leaving them to fall quietly into place in this tapestry we call the forums.

Where I sweep them up like yesterday's garbage, lock 'em down, and throw them into the bowels of the archive to rot!

You did know that not only am I the forum admin, but also Weedovia's poet laureate.  But I usually stick to limericks.  I find they annoy more people.

Oh, and congrats on getting a leaf.

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 09:45:48 AM »

%)

Meks

• Male
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 01:12:45 AM »

after such eloquently put words i just want to use the magical phrase uttered by our beloved knight in shining Armour.our hope in dark ages: Bob the Pleo

- huh -
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal